ii. a court of thorns and roses

From:
A Court of Thorns and Roses
Series by Sarah J Maas.

A Court of Thorns and Roses
A Court of Mist and Fury
A Court of Wings and Ruin
A Court of Frost and Starlight

I don't consider a court of silver flames to be any more than bad fanfiction that an author wrote for her own book, cope harder bitches.

--------------------------------------------

i. beauty and the beast

"I love you. Thorns and all."

"You are my salvation."

"We were a song that had been sung from the very first ember of light in the world."

"Two souls, twining in the dark."

"Stars flickered around us, sweet darkness sweeping in. As if we were the only souls in a galaxy."

"I was as unburdened as a piece of dandelion fluff, and he was the wind that stirred me about the world."

"But I lived in that moment - my life became beautiful again for those few seconds when our hands grazed."

ii. heart of feyre

"To the huntress who remembered to reach back for those less fortunate"

"Because I wouldn't want to die alone. Because I'd want someone to hold my hand until the end, and a while after that. That's something everyone deserves."

"Only you decide what breaks you."

"Fate had kept me alive just to get to this point, just to see if I was listening."

"Don't let the hard days win."

"That I will bow before no one and nothing but my crown."

"She had always been drawn to the untamed, wild things of the world."

"That I might always be a little bit vicious and restless. That I might crave peace, but never a cage of comfort."

"A queen—a queen who bowed to no one, a queen who had faced them all down and triumphed. A queen who owned her body, her life, her destiny, and never apologized for it."

"That girl that had needed to be protected, who had craved stability and comfort . . . she had died."

"I would be quiet and enduring and as faceted as the night. That I would have beauty, for those who knew where to look."