Chapter 2

' ' - For thinking

" " - For talking

Please tell me if I used the wrong pronouns

.

.

.

.

.

Lucinda's P.O.V

(Inside the classroom)

As soon as I enter the room, I look around to find my friends. After a few minutes of looking around, I saw my friends behind the class and also saw Rosine's backpack, "That's Rosine's backpack, but where are they?" I whisper to myself as I place my bag on my seat. I walk towards my friends, asking them where Rosine is, "Goodmorning guys, I saw Rosine's bag but she's not here. Has anyone seen him?" I question the both of them, "They're in the bathroom" Emilie answers, "Oh, okay" I say to them, "You've been happier this month and especially today compared to the other days, why?" Aurélie questions, "Oh, it's because it's valentine's day so me and my boyfriend are hanging out today!" I answer happily, "Boyfriend?" Emilie says confused, "Yep" I say happily, "Oh, okay" says Aurélie.

Aurélie's P.O.V

Before I can ask Lucinda about their boyfriend's name, a random extra stood in front of Lucinda. "Ma'am told me to call you because they need help carrying their stuff to class", "Okay, just give me a sec" Lucinda replies. Lucinda looks at us and says "I'll be back in a bit", "Bye" me and Emilie says at the same time.

As soon as they left, Emilie looks at me with a glare "Don't you dare tell Rosine about this, Marie or you might lose a head", 'I'm pretty sure they meant that as a joke but I'm going to ask to make sure', "Was that a joke or not? cause I can't tell" I ask them, "It is a joke, but we seriously shouldn't tell them about this cause they're going to be upset" They say, "You're right, we shouldn't tell her" I say, "and Marie, let's make sure he doesn't ask Lucinda why they're happier than she usually is cause I'm pretty sure they're gonna notice the difference based on how much she stares at Lucinda" they say, "... Is my nickname Marie now cause of my last name?" I ask and also agreeing with what they said, "Yes" they answer. I merely sigh in response.

Rosine's P.O.V

(Outside of classroom)

'Why were there so many people in the bathroom anyways? Well, whatever, at least I still have time to talk to my friends' I sigh and then entered the classroom.

(Inside the classroom)

As soon as I enter the class, I walk towards my friends who are talking to each other "Ano pinapag-uusapan niyo? San nga din pala si Lucinda?" I ask, "We're talking about the fact that I'm gonna call Aurélie, Marie from now on cause it's their nickname. Oh, and Lucinda is with the teacher right now, she's helping them" Emilie answers, "I see. Also, yer calling her Marie cause of their last name, aren't ya?" I say, "Yup" says Emilie, "I'm okay with it, it's better than being called Elsa 2.0" Aurélie says, "I'm gonna call you Marie now, but I'm still gonna call you Elsa 2.0" I say, "Seriously?" Aurélie says unsurprised "Mhm."

(Time skip cause I'm lazy)

.

.

.

.

.