Beauty and the Beast (KiKasa) Pt. 1

3rd Person PoV

Kise smiled as he walked down the road. He accidentally made some girls swoon over him, too. He was in a good mood today, so he hummed a random tune.

'What a beautiful day~ ssu' He thought like the happy person he is.

He noticed a girl. He recognized her as his number 1 creepy stalker. Not only stalking, she keeps asking for his hand in marriage. Creepy, right? But to be honest, he doesn't swing that way.

He immediately ran home, and said, "Tadaima~" He looked around. "Dad?"

His dad grinned. "Welcome back! Just in time for my new invention~ the lumber cutter~"

Kise sweatdropped. His dad is an inventor. 50% of his inventions failed, so yeah.

"Don't worry, I've tested it."

That sentence made Kise sigh in relief, and his dad to pout. "Come on~ Anyways, I'm going to go to the Inventor's Fair. So see you later, Ryou-chan~"

Kise smiled, and said, "Take care, dad!"
Somehow, he has a bad feeling about this....

-With Kise's Dad-

"Mou, I got lost again!" He groaned for the umpteenth time. It's not his fault for forgetting his map, isn't it?

All of a sudden, his horse, Sora stood on it's two back legs, and threw him to the ground, before running away.

He sighed. He suddenly saw a big, old castle.

"Um..is anyone there?" He cupped his hand over his mouth and shouted.

Suddenly, he heard a voice from nowhere.

"What do we have here?"

He shrieked in surprise.

"W-Who are you? Show yourself!"

He saw a candle. "I'm Hayakawa, nice to meet-mph!"

He was silenced by a...clock?

"What the- c'mon Moriyama! It's been a long time since we have a guest~ I'll show you to the guest room~"

After warming up to the house occupants, HE came.

A menacing black wolf with blue-tinted eyes glared at him.

-With Kise-

Is that....Sora? That must mean...

Dad! Just wait, I'll save you!

"Sora, lead me to him!"

The horse neighed and galloped to the woods.

Tbc...