A normal day in Nathalie's life

Nathalie woke up to the sound of her alarm at 5:00am. She got out of bed, grabbed her crutches and went into her closet/bathroom. She took a quick shower, then went into her closet and changed into her work attire. She then went back into the bathroom to dry her hair, put it in it's perfect bun and do her make up. When she was done doing all of that she was going downstairs into the office when Adrien bumped into her, making a boost forward a bit. Adrien heard a crushing glass sound. He didn't see what it was but when Nathalie turned around to check who bumped into her he saw that she didn't have glasses on. It clicked in his head he had broken her glasses. Nathalie saw him and said. Adrien, be more careful please, if I had my coffee I would have spilled it all over us. Sorry, said Adrien looking at her with a nervous smile and scratching the back of his neck. It's okay, she said, but could you bring me a spare pair of glasses? I have spares in my desk here and I can barely see anything. Adrien nodded and went to where her desk was. When he opened the drawer he found what looked like 30 glasses and they all looked the same. He grabbed one of them and gave them to Nathalie. Nathalie was about to leave when he asked. Why do you have so many spares? Oh I just broke my glasses many times so I like to have many spares just in case she said in a normal voice. Okay he said thinking it was sus to have 30 pairs of glasses "just incase" she broke some. Nathalie, before entering the office said, you need to go outside. Gorilla is waiting for you outside to bring you to school. He nodded and went outside. When Nathalie entered the office she was thinking about the actual reason why she has 30 spares of glasses. Good morning Nathalie, is everything okay? I heard a crushing sound outside, Gabriel said in a completely emotionless voice. Yes sir, my glasses just broke. She responded just as coldly and emotionless as him. She sat down at her other desk and started to think about the actual reason for her 30 spares again.

In Nathalie's mind.

Full credits to the video go to Ceewew Frost

Nathalie turned her computer on and suddenly got a huge amount of sleepiness when she logged into her email to see 267e emails. She got up, went to the kitchen and prepared herself and Gabriel a mug of coffee. She went back into the office and gave Gabriel his Coffee, went back to her desk, took a sip and started to answer all 267 emails. When she was done it was already 2 hours and a half later/10:30 in the morning. She went into the kitchen, grabbed her lunch which was a sandwich and made herself her 3d mug of coffee. She went back to the office and started to answer calls, take care of some clients, and talk to the supplier about shipments and fabric types and styles. It was already time to pick Adrien up so she went outside and got to the car with a MacBook to keep doing her work in the car.

When she and the gorilla arrived at the school, Adrien came into the car and greeted Nathalie. They took much more time than usual due to a car accident that made a lot of traffic and Gabriel worried called Nathalie. Nathalie, where are you and Adrien! he asked in a mix of concern and anger. To which Nathalie answered calmly, there was a car accident in front of us and there was a lot of traffic Sir, we will be back in about 20 minutes. Gabriel now calmly but coldly as usual said. If anything happens please inform me she answered with a cold and emotionless. Yes sir and he hung up. When they arrived Adrien went upstairs quickly for his Chinese lesson. And Nathalie went to make a coffee to keep working. By the time it was 7:00 pm she had drunk 7 cups of coffee. She was working on tomorrow's schedule for Adrien, Gabriel and herself when Gabriel and Nathalie heard a super loud scream coming from Adrien's room. They both jumped to their feet and ran to his room. When they entered the room they both said at the same time full of concern. Are you okay, what happened? They looked around the room to see Adrien on top of his climbing wall and a tarantula on the floor! Nathalie reacted rather quickly by showing herself behind Gabriel. Seriously Nathalie you're going to make me do it. He asked in a are you kidding me kind of voice. To which she answered with fear noticeable in her voice. I normally would handle things myself but... that's a tarantula not a common spider and no we need to call a zoo owner for this. Adrien got down here and let's get out of here and call a zoo, said Nathalie to the terrified boy on the climbing wall. They all got out of the room and Nathalie called the nearest zoo. When they came they grabbed the tarantula and put it in a cage, to then explain that the tarantula had escaped from the zoo. Before they left they made a check to see if the tarantula laid any eggs and then left. When they left Adrien said goodnight to Nathalie and his father and got a nice smile and goodnight from both of them. Nathalie and Gabriel entered to the office to finish their work for the day. But as they were both extremely tired from the long they went into the kitchen to make coffee and grab a snack. They came back to the office and started to work while sipping on their coffees. It was already 9:00pm Nathalie was 3 emails away from finishing the day, but she fell asleep at her desk. Gabriel 20 minutes after she fell asleep finished his work and took his eyes off his screen to see a sleeping Nathalie. He turned off his computer and walked towards her desk. He turned off her computer and turned her chair around carefully to not wake her up. He then even more carefully lifted up her bridal style. And started heading out for her room. When he was at the starters of the stairs she woke up. And almost fell. When Gabriel put her down she asked, what time is it? Almost 10:00pm you should go to sleep. Okay goodnight sir she said sleepy with a yawn while she spoke. They both went in the same direction since their rooms are right beside each other. When Nathalie entered her room she went inside the closet which had a bathroom connected to it. She grabbed her favorite summer pjs. a black light cotton t-shirt that has writing f#$k off I'm sleeping, and shorts that have vertical black and white thin lines.

this is what they look like. (it's no letting me upload the picture so here the link.) https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/642396334349270077/ 

 She then went to the bathroom, set her pjs in a stool beside her shower got the shower running and began to take her makeup off. She then slipped out of her work attire and entered the shower. She took a quick shower and dressed up. She then set her alarm at 5:00am like always and went to sleep.

when she woke up Adrien was watching her trying to hold his laughter. What's so funy she asked. you're pjs Nathalie he said while laughing. she then remembered what she was wearing and laughed. Adrien then left and Nathalie was off to start a new day.

AN: I hoped you liked it. Please send me prompts if you have some. And tell me if I could do anything better to get my writing better.