"My Roommate is a Detective?!"

MY ROOMMATE IS A DETECTIVE is an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE (AU) fiction, reimagining the story without the serious and dark themes of Project LOKI

MY ROOMMATE IS A DETECTIVE is an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE (AU) fiction, reimagining the story without the serious and dark themes of Project LOKI. This is how I would write PL if it is less/not focused on mysteries and has sprinkles of drama and romance.

AUTHOR'S WARNING
If you're not comfortable with the idea of distorting the CANON and you want to preserve its purity, I advise that you skip this AU fiction.

You've been warned.

GENRE
Teen Fiction, Mystery, Drama, Romance (maybe)

MUTE WARNING
Readers who mention other stories or fictional characters from Wattpad that are not created by the author shall be muted.

OFFICIAL HASHTAG
Readers who want to share their thoughts or theories about the story may use the hashtag #ProjectLokiAU on Twitter.

DISCLAIMER
This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's imaginations and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the author's consent.

SHAMELESS PLUG
Join the official group for AKOSIIBARRA readers on Facebook! Just go to www.facebook.com/groups/theqedclub or search "The Q.E.D. Club (Project LOKI)". You may post your thoughts or theories there.