✿ ♥*♡ Valentine's special ♡*♥ ❀

𝒢𝐼𝐹 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒

𝒢𝐼𝐹 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒

"'Cause you're so lovely, you're so lovely. I can't help but fall for you, love"

𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕

0:37 ──o───────── 2:06

⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

It was a normal day at Kimetsu academy, students chattering away in the hallway and class, teachers walking around the halls to get to their destination, and the usual chase between the boar masked boy and the scarred teacher, everything was going smoothly.

Unless you are Tanjiro of course.

He has been dragged around the school by Zenitsu, who's been pestering teachers on how to get popular, so he could get chocolate on valentine's day, which is half a year away. In the end, Zenitsu ended up yelling at the teachers he asked for advice which resulted to him getting scolded by Tanjiro a handful of times.

As their lunch period is nearing an end, both boys are walking down the hallway to get to their class, with Tanjiro looking rather exhausted and Zenitsu stomping angrily.

"Are you gonna use any of that advice, Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked the blonde, who has steam puffed out every step he takes "Nope! Not a chance!!" Tanjiro could only sigh tiredly "well, what can we do... We did ask someone older than us on how to become popular, maybe those methods only work when they were in high school?"

"Exactly! This time, they'll know the answer!"

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

"SHOW ME THAT ONI'S POWER AGAIN!! I WANT TO TRY IT!!!" It was the end of the school day, Inosuke could be seen shaking (Y/n), who's currently playing an RPG mobile game with Kanao who is by her side, demanding her to use the character's ultimate so he could imitate it.

"Dude stop! you're gonna make me die-!" because of the distraction, the white-haired oni character that she was playing grunts before turning to particles, and a red notification bar faded in, saying that she died. "Dammit Inosuke!!" "MWAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DIED!"

"(Y/n)!"

The girl perked up when she heard her name being called, when she saw it was her sweet burgundy haired underclassmen and blonde classmate, she smiled and waved them over "Hey guys! 'sup?"