betrayal.

everyone had their phones out as they all stood in a circle in the middle of the hallway, recording the sight infront of them, letting a couple of whistles and shouts out of their mouths.

most eyes were on him as he walked down, seeing big red at the outside of the circle. some were shooting him sympathetic eyes, some were just staring.

he finally made it to the crowd and the redhead, ridiculously uncomfortable with how many people were looking at him.

"dude.." big red mumbled to him, a look of pity on his face.

ricky looked at him confused for a second, then there was a clear path to the sight that shocked him.

his girlfriend kissing his bestfriend.

ricky looked hurt as he seen gina pull away to flip him off, nini letting a laugh. he felt humiliated.

pull yourself together!

and before he knew it, he yelled at gina,

"i fvcked your boyfriend!"

everyone gasped around him as gina fully pulled away, nini just stayed leaning against the lockers as her face dropped.

"i mean, he's not wrong." a hand wrapped around his waist, a couple of 'ooo's echoed around.

"you fvcker." gina grumbled as she crossed her arms over her chest, a slight lean in her stand.

"you just wish it was you." ej smirked and turned to ricky fully, pulling him in for a kiss.

the junior was a shocked at the suddenly move, although he should've expected it. he wrapped his arms around the senior's neck, happily kissing him back.

whistles and yells were echoed throughout the hall, how have no teachers shown up yet?

"what the hell is going on here?!" nevermind.

ej and ricky pulled away to find an absolutely livid looking mr mazzara and a more calmer looking miss jenn.

..

mazzara and jenn soon had all four of them sitting in the principal's office. all their eyebrows knitted as they blabbed out their side of the story and pointed accusatory fingers.

"okay! okay! that's enough!" the principal yelled, causing everyone to shut up.

"she started it!" ricky quickly spoke, pointing at gina, the girl gasping, about to respond but she was cut off by miss jenn, "can we please calmly explain the situation without yelling?"

gina opened her mouth, but miss jenn stopped her again with wide eyes, "okay maybe not gina or ricky." she smiled wearily.

gina scoffed and sat back in her seat, the teachers looking at ej or nini expectantly.

"basically we all cheated on eachother- that's it." ej shrugged.

"you wanna explain what was going on in the hall?" mr mazzara grumbled, crossing his arms.

"i showed up like 2 seconds before you did." ej raised his hands in a surrendering way.

"this wouldn't be happening if gina wasn't such a b!tch." ricky mumbled, but the girl heard him loud and clear from her seat next to him.

"do you want to fight or something?!" she yelled, turning to him.

"maybe i do!" ricky yelled sitting up straight.