8

Louis was hurt and confused.
Back then, Harry just stopped talking to him for no reason at all. And Louis was hurt.

Harry never explained it. Louis wanted answers. So he went to get them.

Now, he was standing outside Harry's hotel room hopping he's there.

He knocked on the door.
Harry opened it.

"Hi- oh it's you"
"Uh- yeah, umm- I just-"
"What do you want Louis?"

Louis regretted even coming.
"Never mind. I'll just go. I'm sorry for bothering you"

Louis turned around to leave.

Harry grabbed his hand.
"No- I'm sorry I'm just- I don't know what to say, and I'm so confused everything is so confusing".

"We need to talk Harry" Louis whispered.

so they did.

They talked. And they explained everything to each other. From their favorite show, to the small things they had in life.

"Why did you just stop talking to me?" Louis asked, a little afraid of the answer.

"I- ugh, I realized I had feelings for you. Deep strong feelings. And I couldn't possibly tell you that. So I stayed away, and didn't talk to you, hoping the feelings I had will go away, but- I don't think they ever did" Harry confessed.

Oh. "Oh" Louis whispered.

"I know you don't feel the same way and that's okay but you deserve an explanation-"

At that moment Louis realized he did have feelings for Harry all along. Still does. So he told Harry.

They took it slowly, they were there for each other, preformed together at shows, shared their life together.

They kept going on, loved each other no the end.