Chapter 35 - Final

*****

*Jayden*

**Five weeks later**

"Ouch, Papa!" I chuckled glancing at Corey who gave me a frown for laughing as Eli glared at him. He had just stuck a little flower onto the lapel of Eli's suit. "Why do I have to wear this stupid thing? It hurts." Our son whined to Corey.

"Hurts what?" Corey asked looking at the flower pin again to make sure that was not poking at Eli.

"You mean other than his pride and self-esteem?" Corey shot Trent a glare and I chuckled, "He looks weird." Trent said honestly. Trent had decided to dress less formally than everyone else and Eli seemed envious of that at the moment.

"See?! Uncle Trent gets it!" Eli yelled.

"Trent," Corey growled a warning.

"What? It's true – Oh, there comes his twin," I saw Ashton walk into our room wearing the same thing Eli was, he also had a massive frown on his face just like his friend did. They were both wearing black suits with blue bowties and had blue flowers pinned to their jackets.

"Guys, Uncle Marc's getting married –" I tried explaining.

"So? Why are we being tortured for his mistake?"

"Oh –" Sean coughed as we all burst out laughing.

"It's not always a mistake, Eli." Corey said glancing over at me. I gave him a smile despite us having made no plans to get married yet. We had just been focusing on returning to normal life for the past few weeks and neither of us had really addressed the conversation that was still at the back of both of our minds. Things were different and I wanted to mention that but I was okay with putting off talking about it for a few more weeks until we'd settled into our new territory.

"If it's not, the clothes definitely are..." Ashton huffed as he flopped down onto the coach across the room beside his best friend.

"I don't mind." Tamia smiled at me as she twirled.

"Well, obviously, because you look really pretty." Ashton pouted.

"Thank you." Tamia blushed. I raised my eyebrows at Corey as he ran his tongue along his teeth while his eyes narrowed at Ashton who didn't notice because the kid was still staring at Tamia. I frowned.

The pain of having our little girl already know who her mate was... She did look very nice, she was beautiful in the flower girl's dress Bianca had gotten made for her. The boys looked handsome as well despite hating their attire.

I smiled pulling my daughter into a hug.

"How do I look? And I heard what you said –" Marcus shot Eli a look and earned a shrug and smile in return. Yeah, Eli made no apologies. I figured it was an Alpha thing.

"You look fine." Izabella's father, Ian, chuckled.

It turned out that Bianca had only disappeared because Carrie threatened her using Marcus, she came back when she heard what had happened to me because of Carrie, Mike and my dad. They had gotten re-engaged and today they were getting married before Galaxy moved to our new home. We were still at the inferno house; the pair were getting married in the clearing beside the river.

"Are you sure because I think the suit needs to be re-made, can we postpone –" Marcus was cut off by Ian who shook his shoulders.

"Man up!" he said. Marcus let out a huge sigh as he let his head drop before looking back up determined.

"I'm ready." He said.

I chuckled. "Let's get going." Everyone began to leave as soon as that was said but Corey spoke up suddenly.