- Playdate -

(Yeesh this was rushed. Sorry if this was boring and cliché lmao. Anyway Happy Valentines special)

"DAAAADDYYYY!!"

Henry let out a grunt as his twins jumped up and down his bed, waking up their exhausted father.

He let out a breathy laugh "Alright, Alright. Daddy's up." Henry yawned, as he lifted himself up, sitting on the bed. The twins calmed down and sat in front of him, still energetic.

"Daddy! Daddy! Do you know what day it is??" Sammy grinned.

Henry perked up at that. He isn't usually the greatest at remembering things due to all the work that has to be done at Fredbears and taking care of his children.

He swallowed hard. "Wh-what is it..?" Worried he might've forgotten something important. Charlie pouts "How could you forget Valentines day daddy?" She said sternly while crossing her arms, Sammy turned to her and mimicked his sister.

"Oh, Valentines day." Henry mutters in relief. "Yeah! Our teacher said that we should celebrate Valentines with our loved ones!" Charlie beamed. Henry pats her head and chuckles, "That's nice dea-"

"So we invited Lizzy, Evan and Uncle William for a playdate at the park!" Sammy squeals.

"I was gonna say that!" Charlie screamed. The twins began to quarrel, not noticing the horror plastered across their father's face.

It was bad enough that he had to stay home since the twins got a break from the daycare and there was no one else to look after them, but celebrating Valentines with the person he was trying to avoid for the past month? It's not that he hates William, hell it's the opposite. He's scared to admit it but he's been starting to have feelings for him.

Feelings far too familiar for his liking.

Groaning internally, He asks what time will they get there, "1:00 pm", Henry practically catapulted out of bed and told the twins to take a shower quickly and grabbed whatever kind of clothing that looked presentable.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"Elizabeth are you certain about the time? It's nearly 2:00 and there's no sign of them" The Englishman asks, absolutely sick of listening to the whining and screeching of children through out the area. It makes him yearn to go back to work, at least the insufferable noises are muffled by the thick walls of his office.

"I'm pretty sure daddy!" Elizabeth replied worriedly, starting to doubt as well if they were gonna show up.

"Lizzy! Lizzy!" A familiar sounding little girl squealed, making the ginger haired girl dash torwards her best friend, her brother following behind.

William stared at Henry for a brief moment before he glanced back at him. It's been a long time since William had seen Henry out of work so he looked different. A cute kind of different. William realized his comment and looked to the ground so no one could see his flushed face.

Henry frowned at William's action, guess he's mad at the shorter man for avoiding him.

Henry snapped out of his thoughts to look down at the little boy who was tugging on his pants, He crouched down to his level "Yes Evan?" Henry smiled patting his head. "C-could you play with me and my plushies in the sandbox? Dad doesn't want to get dirty.."

He glanced at the brunette, who was already occupied by drawing on his notebook. He turned to Evan again "Sure" He grinned.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

William got tired of drawing so he looked up from his notebook for the first time ever since they got there.

He glances to the left seeing Charlie, Elizabeth and Sammy over at the roundabouts trying to spin it faster so they could fly to the moon, He chuckles at their attempt when Sammy falls face forward hitting the ground, too bad he didn't lose a tooth.