Chapter 1

Opening her eyes,

Only thing that she can hear is the sound of monitor and someone who is sleeping beside her is all she know.

She remembered that the person who is just like a older brother role to her stab where her heart is and killing her in order to save the world.

She thought that the death she desire is finally devour to her but no. She is in the hospital when she open her eyes.

"Where am I?" Y/N look at her hands. It is small compare to the one that she had in the past. The smooth and soft hand unlike the rough one that she once had.

The black haired girl look at the male who is sleeping beside her with her cold gray eyes. "Who is he?"

Suddenly,the gray eyed girl head start to hurt bad,so bad that she thought her head is going to explode right now. You clung your head in pain. Memories of the child of this body flow into your head.

Looking back to the male. "So this person is this child older brother" The male open his eyes,his mouth wide apart in surprise when he saw you.

"Doctor!She is awake!!!"The male scream like a manic while sliding the door. That make Y/N dumbfound. It seem that Y/N got a overprotective brother.

"You okay,Boss?!"The tone that he speak is very familiar to you. Y/N continues to stare at the male and a sudden realization hit her.

"Lawrence?"The male beamed. Without a doubt this male is one of your members from the past. The member of Spectre,the assassin role to be correct.

The male with black hair and white at tip along with blue eyes

The male with black hair and white at tip along with blue eyes. He looks the same just like in past.Of course, he look younger right now. He might be at least twelve or thirteen years old right now.

"I am okay. Stop being dramatic as usual"The male pout,making a 'humph' sound.

Lawrence is usually know for being cold and sadist but he look like absolutely a child in front of you that make you wonder why did you made him a member of your group.

After a while,there is a silent moment between you two. ''Explain everything about this place right now"

"This is other dimension. The place where the system haven't begin yet. The first scenario will begin in a month. All of us got reincarnated into this world,you are the last one to awake,boss.

This world will be just like ours in a few years,right now the current scenarios are for all of members of Spectre"

That make Y/N hum,putting her right hand to her chin in thought. Y/N soon stop thinking as she stood up. A dark purple aura surround her as her eyes glow bright purple one.

"Arise"

Since this room is small,you only summon one of your shadow soldiers and you succeed in summoning it.

"Open profile of mine"

________________

Name- Iwasaki Y/N

Age- 5

Height- 3'2

Hair colour-Black

Eye colour- gray

Abilities-

Shadow Monarch

Assassin's greed

Beelzebub

Megiddo

Bookmark

Lie detection

Fourth Wall

Omniscient's Crown

Coin amount- 824400000

Sponsor- None

Constellation:Demon King Of The End

_________________

Our female lead look at her profile information. She is frustrated that most of her abilities are sealed and currently she could use these ability now.

But she is glad that she have same amount of coin that she had before.

[The constellation 'Shadow Monarch' share you his training method]

[1500 coins have been sponsored]

[The constellation 'The Tyrant Emperor' is curious what you are going to do from now on]

[The constellation 'The Spring King' told you to rest now]

[500 coins have been sponsored]

[The constellation 'The Ruthless Ruler' want you to go easy on yourself]

Y/N bluntly look at the messages. Yep, all the constellations that supports Spectre are here now.

The girl open the training method that 'Shadow Monarch' send to her. She already know it and this is the best method to get stronger right now.

[You have accepted the training method of 'Shadow Monarch']