Episode 34: Supersonic Showdown

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, a student on my path toward becoming a pro hero! Last time, my buddies and I made it to the Death Egg and stormed the Egg Fleet. I had a little rematch with Metal Sonic and totally whooped his titanium butt! And of course, Eggman didn't play fair so now, I've got one last mech to wreck. Here goes nothing!"

Picking up right from the last episode ended, Sonic, Kaminari, and Kirishima now stand opposed to Dr. Eggman in the Death Egg Robot mech.

The Hedgehog is already pretty banged up from his battle with Metal Sonic and now he must take on this titanic menace

The Hedgehog is already pretty banged up from his battle with Metal Sonic and now he must take on this titanic menace. While this is happening, Eggman once again hijacks the airwaves, broadcasting their fight live for everyone to see. At this point, All for One and the league have been defeated and Bakugou rescued, nearly identical to how it went down in canon. With that chaos settled, the public now turns their attention to Sonic and Eggman.

Jiro: Woah, check that out.

Hagakure: What's going on?

Uraraka: Hey, what's everybody staring at?

Iida: Up there! It's that fiend, Robotnik!

Yaoyorozu: And look! Sonic and the others! They made it up there!

Todoroki: Sure, but now they've gotta deal with Robotnik.

Civilian 1: Oh man! It's that guy! Dr. Eggman!

Civilian 2: And isn't that Sonic with him?!

Civilian 3: UA really let a kid go up there and fight their battles for them? That's pathetic.

Civilian 4: He's just a kid. What can he do against that thing?

Deku overhears their comments doubting both UA and Sonic.

Deku: *in his head* No. It's not like that. If only they knew. Sonic was the one who decided to face him... C'mon Sonic.

The students, the pros, and the civilians all look up at the big screens with a mix of confusion and shock.

Maddie: *from her home tv* HONEY! GET IN HERE!

Transition back to the Death Egg

Music Insert:

Sonic: You just don't know when to give up, do ya?

Dr. Eggman: The same could be said of you, my spiky blue nemesis. Now if you'd kindly just DIE!!!