ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝘚𝘪𝘹 𝘸𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱, 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬, 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘰𝘹𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘹, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

M• Oh... so you already woke up huh?

S• ...

𝘚𝘪𝘹 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

M• Why arent you talking? Are you scared?...

𝘚𝘪𝘹 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘺, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭? 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦. 

𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘚𝘪𝘹 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

S• ...?

𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘪𝘹, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘚𝘪𝘹 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱, 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦.

M• Oh-

Mono hugged her back, trying to comfort her even if he wasn't good at it, after all, he finally got to make her feel a little calmer.

M• Six? Do you feel better now?

She kept being silent, not a word came from her, but Six moves her head making Mono know she felt better.

M• Now that you're better now, we should get going. Are you ready to leave?

S• hmm...

New smoll part:                       

Both Mono and Six left outside, the first place they left was the barbershop, they needed his scissors to cut off a big rope near the lake, that kept a path.

Once they got inside, they hid behind a box, careful for the barber not to see them, but after a while, they saw a kid running away from the barber, who was that? they asked themselves. Mono went over to try and help that kid, he stayed behind the door, and looked around, to see something to distract the barber with, Mono then got an idea. He grabbed Six and told her to run as fast as she can to reach the desk, and throw any object, after that just hide and wait for the barber to pick it up, then run and come to them. Six did so.

S•  [I really do have to... right? uh... Welp, time to risk it all] HEY! Six screamed at the barber and then went running... That wasn't exactly what Mono told her to do but anyway, she just did and the barber got distracted and chased Six.

The child then ran over to Mono, thankful that they helped him, and he went over, up to the desk, then climbed the wall, jumped on top of the barber, and stabbed his head multiple times. Mono was honestly horrified but at the same time though it was cool.

The kid took both of their hands, Six's and Mono's, then ran out of the barber shop

ANNOUNCEMENT!!:               (not so important but anyways-)

Sooooooo idk, hello there! Sorry for not being active lately, so I made a new story! And I'll try to continue it sometimes. (Even if it's a joke story-)

And yeah! Have a good day/night whoever's reading this!
This is one of my first stories so it might not be the best at first, but when I get more ideas and motivation to continue this, I might fix it, or maybe even finish it!

(Made the 𝟷𝟺-𝟸-𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸) [ when I started my journey :) ]

- 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕊𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕊𝕚𝕩

EXTRA!!!

Wenomechainsama 😌💅

Tumajarbisaun 💀☠️

Wifenlooof 🍷🧐

Eselifterbraun 🤨📸

(edit: what is this why did I use so many fonts back then 💀)

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜- 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝- 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢! 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛. ^^ <3

Help 💀💀💀💀