Part 1

Loki stands, staring at the statue of the man he had just seen. "He who Remains." Loki mouths, tears welling up in his eyes, remembering the events of the past few hours. If it had even been hours since the Void. Had it been moments, hours, or days? He doesn't even know anymore.

He spins around, facing Mobius again.
"Mobius, Give me your TemPad." Mobius looks at him.
"Who are you?" He asks, still incredibly confused,
"That's not important. Just give me the TemPad." Loki says hurriedly.
Hunter B-15 glances at him and radios for security.
"Stop it! Just... give me the TemPad. Please, trust me." He shouts, almost yelling.
A flicker of recognition sparks in Mobius's eyes. For just a moment his face lightens, then darkens again. The flicker disappears. "Trust me," Loki repeats, putting his hands up. "Please."

Mobius's face hardens again, and he shakes his head. "I don't know who you are, but I'm not giving you my TemPad."
"Mobius, please." He begs, letting his face fall. Mobius hesitates, but then asks,
"How do you know my name? How did you get here? Who are you?" 
"My name is Loki Laufeyson. I met you in a different reality, kind of like this one, but we were, well, friends. Kind of." Loki says, slowing down as he continues into the sentence.

Mobius raises his eyebrows and snorts. "And I suppose we worked together and caught a variant of you?" 
"Yes! That's exactly what happened!"
Mobius laughs even harder now. "You're a riot. I'm guessing you're a variant too?"
Loki glances at him, surprised. "Yes! You remember, don't you?" Mobius gives him a critical look, motioning at B-15 to radio security. He starts to walk away, so Loki trots up behind him, rips the TemPad from his hands, and runs. He runs through the shelves of files and cases, the minefield of tables and chairs, and stops at the edge of the library. He looks around for a moment and turns on the TemPad. He opens a time door, and just as he steps through it he hears yelling behind him, very close.