Chapter 76

Chapter 76

Date: 02/15/2022

Reminder: NOT THE OWNER OF BNHA

Wrong spelling and grammar

.

.

.

THIRD POV

Irinaka use his quirk to make a hole beneath the heroes, making them fall as they are greeted by members of the eight bullets of the Hassai group in the room and planning on stalling them. Amajiki volunteer to completely shut down all three of them with that, the hero and the others start to move out leaving Amajiki alone. She just smirk as thing are becoming interesting, especially when Kenji in waiting for the Yukuza to get down before touching them and passing the copied quirk on her then Suzu also is here.

When Amajiki defeated the three members of the Eight bullets, before he open the door. He lost his balance which makes him fall in the ground. His vision start to flutter shut with blackness start to sip in the corner of his eyes. A meow was heard, but he ignored it thinking it was only his imagination as he close his eyes and slip into unconsciousness. The black bakeneko flicks his two tails lazily as he stare at the unconscious body of Amajiki. Then his ear twitches when he heard movement and swivel his head when the blond stand up, who is barely having any conscious left but he was determine to kill the young hero. Kenji just licks his paws then quickly disappear on his spot as he give the blond yakuza a cat punch on the face making him fully unconscious together with the other two and making his way to put his paw on each member to copy the quirk then making his way towards the hallway to copy more yakuza.

***

They continue to run in the long hallways with the feeling of worriedness towards Amajiki making them more determine to catch up and save the girl but they forgetting the weirdness happening, as the Irinaka hasn't shown any movement yet as the turning and twisting of wall is not happening. The silvernette quickly stop when she felt someone inside the wall. A cement hand was pushing Aizawa, as he was the target since his quirk is a hinder to their plan but Fatgum push him away, making him the one suck into the hole including Kirishima to face other two member of the Eigth Bullet when the two heroes finally defeated the two with dealing an intense amount of injuries but one muscle-idiot still not finishes despite also sustain a lot of damage, as Fatgum position his self to defend despite his pass limits. The atmosphere was broken but meows, as normal black cats emerge from the scene, Kenji hide his other tail.

"A cat?" Kenji rub himself at the both yakuza, who just cringe and nudges their legs to make the cat move away from them which works, as the cat left the scene. Kenji can make them unconscious but he have a feeling that. They don't have any more threat to the hero as they all both sustain a large damage.

***

The silvernette slow her pace as she felt the presence, once again. She takes a glance up at the corner of the wall with an eye poking out. Irinaka and her makes eye contract but the silvernette just give him a wink and a tiny smirk. The silvernette take off her glance and continue to look ahead and run together with the hero without even informing them about her discovery. Irinaka look confuse and shock despite only is eye is visible but he mentally just shrugs it and do the his best to stop them with his limit before the power up is gone, as the wall, ceiling and floor start to twist and turn again. Rock Lock uses his quirk to lock the twisting areas in place. They continue despite the cramp space then a bunch of wall bursting through in front that haven't lock in place yet, which Izuku use his shoot style to destroy it. The silvernette just ignore what's happening and start getting bored but quickly let out a tiny smile when she felt the presence of Toga and Twice together with Suzu, coming close to their location. Then the place turn into a giant room as ceiling are coming down to make a wall that separates the people. Luckily the silvernette is next at Aizawa, who grab Izuku during that time, making them trap together in one place.

Toga claps her hand over at Rock Lock's mouth stopping him from shouting as her stab him at the back. Due to his quietness, Izuku blast the wall that separate them open as there is a double copy of Rock Lock when the fake try to stab Izuku, making Aizawa use his quirk revealing the fake into Toga Himiko. The silvernette almost let out a laugh as she watches the two interact; Izuku who look nervous while Toga has a love stuck look. Aizawa grabs Toga using his bandage and bring her over to him but during that time, Toga dodges using some gymnastic moves and also stabbing him over the shoulder then when she landed a wall appear again to separate them so she can escape.

"Midoriya, get the knife and Kayoshi, preform a basic first-aid kit at Rock Lock's bleeding" Aizawa order as he clutches his bleeding shoulder using his other hand, Izuku quickly ran off to get the knife while the silvernette just sigh then an orange light shines thru Aizawa's wound.

"I didn't heal the wound, only to stop the pain" Aizawa nodded in thanks as he knew, people will get suspicious later how his wounded got heal immediately. The silvernette makes her way towards the bleeding Hero and do a basic first-aid since she did bring some from her pockets in her cardigan. Then again, she can just pop out one using her teleportation while her hand is hidden underneath the cardigan like a magician. She just sigh as she bring her bandage out and start wrapping his back but it's better to bring him in the hospital for the wound needs to be stitches since it's was deep. During that time, Twice appear in front of Nighteye together with his quirk but it was quickly taken down using support item but then Twice's mask was graze by the item, making half his face expose. He flee from the place as the wall appear behind him, he start having episode about his mental illness then Toga use her handkerchief to cover it. Suzu crowed slightly and sit on top of Twice's head.

"Are you okay, Twice? Master is kinda worried about you?" Twice have crocodile tears and sigh in relief. Like before, Rin can see the slight of her pets since she was connected at them. The silvernette is kinda get worried when she felt Twice's presence turn into panic despite them being villains, the silvernette likes them making her act how she got worried at her childhood friend.

"Thank you, Toga-Chan and yes, tell Luna. I'm fine now"