𒊹︎Chapter 38𒊹︎

Happy Friday!

Enjoy :)

"Well I've experienced worst," I smiled.

Bucky smirked before glancing over to the three traitors.

I stood up and flexed my wrists. Steve was standing there, annoyed with rain cascading down his face. His eyes concentrated on Bucky.

More footsteps padded down the corridor and Loki ran in, frantically looking around to make sure I was okay.

"My darling, what did they do to you," he muttered.

"Not a lot," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

My mother cleared her throat and I quickly turned to face her. Her arms were crossed, foot tapping the floor impatiently.

"Ae you alright mother?" I spat.

"I'm a bit bored if you want the honest answer dear, thought you would've been fighting me by now," she commented.

"Wow! Are you that much of a fucking attention seeker? You have no idea how infuriating you are, you're a self centred, heartless prick who couldn't care less for anyone other than yourself. The only time you actually show acknowledgement to someone is when it benefits you, and no matter how many times I try telling you, you just turn your back on me. I know you want the fight, the action, the pain, which is why I am done fighting against you. I am so done," my eyes began to burn and my voice started to shake but I decided to carry on. "I have spent my entire life without you and I am so glad you left me when you did because if you had stayed, I would never have gotten this strong. I have an amazing fiancé, incredible friends, a life, no thanks to you. So no, I'm not going to fight you, I'm not going to waste another breathe on you Amora."

I walked out and wiped my tears, even Steve looked shocked. Something burnt through my veins. It felt like a rush of boiling adrenaline surging through my body and it was dying to be let out.

Loki's POV

"Bucky we need to find her," I said.

"Can she not handle herself?" He asked.

"Her powers get out of control under extreme emotions that's how she met you actually."

He slowly nodded and quickly punched Amora round the face before making a swift exit.

We stormed down the corridors in unison, checking every room to make sure Raven wasn't in them. Bucky shot at Amora's army as we made our way into the heart of the battle.