Dont forget little Mrs. Rich girl

"Natsu!!!!!", grey yells at me. "Yeah grey?" I ask him. He grabs the notebook with the love list an we all see him cross out "Juvia Lokster". He gets a high five from Bixlow, the guy who banged Lissanna. I soon feel someone bump into me. "I'm-I-I'm sorry!!" I turn around to see a girl apologizing to me. "I-it was an acident!", She says scared. "Calm down, it's ok damn.", I say to her. She then runs off. "She's the new girl. She's in our class too............." Elfman says. "She's mine...."I say while Bixlow scribbles her name in the book. Hm, Lucy Heartfillia, your mine!
We all walk to class but then we see the new girl run in our class room. We all take our seats and she has to introduces herself.
"Hello, my name is Lucy Heartfillia and My father is Jude Heartfillia who works in the Heartfillia Computer company an he owns other buissness. I don't have a mother and I am 16. I am hoping we can all be friends!" she says cheerfully. Her perminent seat is next to me.....great.....
"I'm sorry about the morning." she says. I look at her up and down...man her body!
She has an hour glass figure and she has good hips and her boob size is at least a C cup! "I'm natsu....natsu Dragoneel." I say to her. She sits next to me. I might as well make her like me...
I yawn and put my hand on the back of her seat. she moves her knee a little closer to me but on accident. She'll be mine in at least 2 weeks.
I move my knee to touch hers and then scoot a little closer and drop my pencil. I pick it up from under the desk and then I let my hair brush against her hips.
I look up and she blushes. "Sorry." I say as she says, "um..its ok.." oh, she's one of those girls.........i bet she will scream my name when we have it. When it's time for lunch, me and my friends meet on re roof and I tell then what happened. "You are soooo gonna get her." Elfman says. "She will be yours, probably crushing in you by the end of the day." Romeo says. (In this story Romeo is 16 and so is Wendy)