A couple AM phone calls:Jake Angst. +slight trigger warning ⚠️

*Y/N Pov*

You just got off the phone with your boyfriend and you have noticed something has been a little off about him lately. He's been really distancing himself from you and his friends which you're starting to really get concerned about.

Since it's already about 12:30, you rush into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Just as you get comfortable, your phone rings.

"Hello" you said a bit sleepily.

"Babe, Could we talk please"

"Luv? Call me tomorrow it's late..."

"Pleas- ya know what I-" he Didn't finish his sentence.

"What babe? Hello?"

You called him back but he didn't answer. At this point, you were super worried. You tried to go to sleep but you couldn't shut you're eyes. You get up, put on an oversized sweatshirt over your tank top and go downstairs to make yourself a cup of tea and watch tv.

As you were waiting for the water to heat on the stove, you heard a knock. Who would knock on the door at 2:00 am? You panicked, picking up a frying pan and going to the door. You looked through the hole and saw... Jake?

You open the door to see him crying, exhausted, and looking miserable and wet from the pouring rain.

"OH MY GOSH, BABY? Come in..."

You rush to the closet to get towels and a blanket. You dried his hair then his clothes, getting some new ones that he's left here weeks ago. As he goes to the bathroom to change you get tea for the both you and turn on a Disney movie. You have always watched Disney movies on your dates so you thought maybe that will lift his mood.

He came out and sat down cuddling up in the blanket. You sat next to him.

"Bae? Can you tell me what's wrong?" Yoh asked, worried as heck.

" I- don't really umm... ee-" He said not managing to get a whole sentence to come out.

"Baby you know you can tell me anything, right? Please tell me?"

"I don't want t-to lose you... I already feel like I've lost so much then you come in my life and if you leave, I-I- I don't have anyone else to count on anymore. I want to count on you and I want you to count on me. I want you to love me as much as I love you. I don't know how to control my emotions anymore. I've just felt so alone. I don't want to lose a wonderful person then feel more alone. You are the only one keeping me stable. Other than that I feel like giving up on everything. I don't have a point to live if no one loves me so-" he stopped and took deep breaths and continued on "I need you" He cried " I need you to stay here cuz I love the death out of you Y/N Y/L/N."

As he continued to cry harder in your arms, you felt something You've never felt before. The sense of being needed. The sense of helping someone and loving them. The instinct to take care of someone you truly love and you realized at that moment all you needed was him. You realized he was your other half and You need to make him happy and be his safe place. You realize you can't lose him either. You need him as much as he needs you. You realized how much he actually means to you.

"Shhh... It's okay I'm here" You said holding back tears. You wanted to stay strong for him so you didn't shed a tear.

After a few minutes he fell asleep on your lap. As you wiped away his tears you admired his features. His lips. You thought about how when he smiles he kind of looks like his dog. His cute dumpling cheeks his eyes swollen from crying but still looks so beautiful. You lie down laying his head on your chest.

"I love you and I'll always be here for you" You said tearing up.

You kissed the top of his head then fell asleep.

As you wake up you feel sun hit your face. You look over in the kitchen and see Jake making pancakes.

"Oh, Goodmorning bae"

"Goodmorning" He said as he yawned.

You walked over to him lazily and threw your arms around his waist. "You okay? You ask.

"Yeah... now that I'm with you I'm fine" he smiles at you.

You take the spatula out of his hand and put it on the counter.

"Hey? What was that?"

You pulled him in by the neck and gave him a passionate and deep kiss.

"I love you, Jake Sim"

"I love you, too"

Honestly after that everything was good. You both realized you were relying on people that you couldn't trust. You know that you can trust him and he knows he can trust you. You are happy and that's all that matters.

"Hey, did you steal my blueberries?" He said

"Maybe"

You both laughed and ate breakfast together. And yes it's Monday but what's one day of school... right? Heh heh 😅

The End

... or maybe end of part one?

**Hey loves... I hope you liked this Oneshot. I know it's a little bit dark, but I'm probably going to write more fluff than Angst in the future. Make sure to comment what else you would like to see. Since this is my first time writing the next will just probably be recommendations. I need some inspiration so honestly let your imagination run wild even if it's like a goat turned into a human and became my boyfri- okay that's weird but you know what I mean lol. Anyways, hope y'all have a good day.**