Just to Practice|| Sunghoon Oneshot

Your brother's friend. Park Sunghoon, The boy who every girl swooned over, and dreamed about. Is he really everything though? You've seen the real him. He really isn't all that special. The way he goes with all the idiotic dumb things your brother does. Stupid.

Like one time, when they threw rocks at the geese in the park and the mother started chasing them. It was kind of hilarious watching from the side. If you were to judge that situation. 2/10 for stupidity. 10/10 for public humiliation. 8/10 for it being hilarious. -10/10 for abusing geese.

Ding dong.

"Hey, y/n! Get the door!"

You sat in the living room doing your homework hearing the commands of your annoying older brother. Why does he get to boss you around? You're only two years younger. Two. 2. Dos. Deux. Dul.

Maturity wise your probably older than him by three years. Academic, 13.

"You get it! I'm doing homework."

You thought he'd be done by now and just get up off his butt and open the door, but instead he yelled back once again.

"Get the door!"

"Ugh..." You put down your pencil and walked over to the door twisting the door knob slowly as you took a deep breath. On the other side of the door was Park Sunghoon. Park Sunghoon. He isn't everything, but he's something. Something that you can't explain.

"Open the dang door!"

"Shut up!" You took a deep breath opening the door.

"What took so long, squirt?" The taller boy looked down at you with a smirk.

That shy boy wasn't very shy with you. Maybe cause he's been friends with your brother for a while.

"Sorry, I didn't know it was my job to open the door for MY BROTHER'S friends."

"Shut up, nerd." Your brother came up behind you.

"I'm not a nerd. You're a nerd."

"Whatever, dork." you rolled your eyes as you watched them both walk up the stairs.

"Why are we related?"

...

You decided to get yourself a glass of orange juice after studying for what felt like hours. You went and got the oj out of the fridge and put it on the counter.

"Can I have some?" You looked up to see Sunghoon on the other side of the kitchen island.

"Oh, sure. I guess..." you poured a glass as he stared at you.

"Have you been studying since I got here?" He asked you.

"Yeah kind of." You sighed.

"You wanna come play with me and-"

"Yeah, not a chance. Euijoo doesn't want me up there." You sighed.

"I'm sure he'll be okay with it, squirt."

"His door literally says "come in. If you're not y/n". You crossed your arms as you leaned against the counter.

"True. Well..." He took the glass of orange juice and sighed."I'mma go back upstairs. See ya later, squirt."

"See ya."

You watched as the boy hurried up the staircase. "Why does he call me that? I'm not that short."

...

You closed your book and sighed.
"What time is it?"
You clicked your phone on to read 11:30pm. You gathered your papers together and went upstairs to your room.