𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄!

𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲: 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞.
𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐒E 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 have always been the talk of the town, Laurence Lambrose is the current head of the said household. A father of 3 children, a widowed man who doesn't want to get remarried after the death of his second wife.

Laurence himself walks through his garden with his eldest child following him "Have you ever seen your little sister..?" He asked and the boy shook his head with a response 'no'.

"Papa!" They both turn their heads to the side and see, a golden blonde girl bouncing through the ground with her toyed bunny in her small arms. Her nanny, Juliana, quietly giggles as she tries to hide the laughs that she makes while trying to hold back the coos of cuteness she feels for the 8-year-old girl who's exactly like her late mother.

His honey-blonde combed hair was quickly untangled by his little girl who hugged him so tight and ruffled up his locks causing him to laugh heartedly "How's my little Celeste doing?" She gave him a toothy grin and hugged her brother's arm "I'm doing great! Nanny Julie told me that I'm doing an excellent job in my etiquette class!" She said while puffing her chest proudly.

Her oldest brother Jun chuckled before getting himself engulfed by a rough hug and a ride on the back by his younger brother, Claude who had a mischievous smirk on his face before giving a small embarrassed grin as he looked at the glare that Jun was giving to him.

Those were his children, their children. Amelia has always been a strict and a careful wife to his boys, even if they were not related or even share the same blood, she still treats them as her own. Amelia Renaldi was a sweet duchess, the sweet kind of woman who Laurence dedicated himself to love for eternity..

Jun Lambrose.

Claude Lambrose

And lastly, Celeste Lambrose.

His three proud children that he'll forever protect until his last breath. It'll be a promise he'll keep.

-

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 roams through the garden without any thought of thinking other than picking flowers in her late mother's garden. Her nanny wasn't present as the woman was called to her father's room with a few maids ushering by following her, hurriedly.

Without any knowledge, there were visitors to the Lambrose estate. The Boleoti Family visited the Manor with their only son who's now roaming around the hallways without anyone unattended since he doesn't want anyone bothering him with their useless babbling.

His sharp brown eyes that could kill spotted a golden hair moving around the garden full of flowers, his ears perked up with his curiosity grew as his legs led him further into the garden.

"Who are you?" She flinched as her little basket rolled from the ground and to the stranger's foot which he carefully picked out.

Her eyes trail to his, with a sparkle of amusement glinting in her eyes "You're pretty..." Celeste's compliments made him grow flabbergasted.

"Wha-!" His reaction made her cover her mouth, frantically apologising "I'm sorry, Lord Boleoti.." she apologised and he looked at her in surprise before chuckling and bursting into a fit of laughter, confusing the poor girl who tilted her head.

Philio Boleoti wipes the tears from his eyes before grabbing her small hand, kissing it hand and giving her a smirk which she slightly blushes "I'm Philio Boleoti, it's nice to finally meet the girl I would marry"

The girl's face grew hot and suddenly, a pinch her heart made her gasp for a air, accidentally slapped his hand away from her in the process "Lady Celeste!" Juliana yelled in panic before vines started to surround the girl as its thorn was thicker and sharper than any other vines in the garden. Philio quickly moves away from its danger as its vines protect Celeste.

"Celeste!"

"Philio! What's going on here!"

The Elders quickly came to the scene and gasped as Laurence looked at Celeste whose head was on the ground with her hands covering her ears, vines were surrounding yet the thorns were unable to wound her. Tears streaming down her face as her hands clutched her chest, gasping for air.

The magic seemed so familiar that the man quickly broke the vine like it was nothing "My dear..." he murmured hearing sniffles from the other. The poor girl can't help but cover her ears as the siren continues to ring towards her ears.

Philio frowns as he faces his father "Did I do something wrong" He asks, rather than having his father reply, Laurence faces him and shakes his head "No you didn't, my boy. It's just the reaction to her gift. It seems to bloom early in her age"

Laurence looks over at Philio and motions him to go forward which he obliges, Laurence looks over at his daughter who slowly starts to breathe slowly and calmly "Are you alright.?" He asked softly which the girl nodded. Laurence helps her up and carefully dusted her skirt, smiling softly as he leads her to Phileo who patiently waited.

The boy knelt and brought his hand on his chest, with his other kissing her hand "I apologize for my actions earlier.." Celeste smiled and squeezed his hand softly "It's nice to meet you, Philio Boleoti"

At the moment. His eyes shine through the light for the first time. Philio Boleoti fell in love.

The heir of the Boleoti never felt so happy.

-🐻-