Code 01

"Fight for the power to possess the glory"

-

Outside the sun was to say... bright but also gloomy. It was undeniable of the fact that every individual seemed bright on the outside, but you never knew what they were Truly like in the inside. That's what Hyunjin believed of the human race.

Humans can be despicable and abuse things for their own personal gain. They can easily judge something without a reason and others would believe them almost instantly. They don't care what happens as long as they get their own way.

Hyunjin despised them, more then you would even know. Him and his friends we're enclosed into a space where they would be rid of the normal beings, but it seemed unfair how the ones who were extraordinary, were the underdogs to the ones who we call, ordinary.

(A/N I couldn't help myself)

But alas, he didn't have a say in it knowing he was just a mere student who still doesn't know how to control his abilities. It being years now of having them. "Hyunjin." The teacher called out, Han looked at his friend who seemed completely dazed by the scenery outside. The teacher announced his name again, growing frustrated from the lack of response.

Han started to from a small water droplet in his hand before throwing it at hyunjins side cheek. "Yah!  What the fuc—" "Mr. Hwang. Are you dazing off in class, again?" Hyunjin rolled his eyes at the question. "I apologize Ms. Seulgi, but may I go the bathroom?" She sighed loudly before nodding her head in acceptance. Hyunjin took his leave from the classroom seconds later.

"What was he thinking about, Minho?" Jeongin whispered into Minho's ear. Already knowing that Minho most likely knows what was going on throughout hyunjins mind, knowing he has the ability to control and read minds.

"The same thing, humans. It never changes innie." Jeongin sighed before lounging himself back into his seat, "When does he ever not think about humans? It's like he's obsessed over those creatures." Seungmin commented, joining in on the conversation.

Minho shrugged. "I don't think there was ever a time where I was around him when his mind didn't have humans on it at least once. But I am quite curious on why I can't seem to find out the reason why." Seungmin vigorously shook his head, "We shouldn't pry into business that doesn't concern us, especially when Hyunjin is the one your trying to pry into." Seungmin defended, Turning an eye to the teacher who was writing an algorithm on the board.

Jeongin nodded almost instantly; agreeing to his crushes statement. "Yea, I agree with seungmin. Plus, as long as Hyunjin doesn't do anything stupid, he should be fine right?" Jeongin questioned.

"I highly doubt that someone like Hyunjin would do anything stupid. Considering he has more brain cells
Then half of the student body in this entire simple minded school of ours." Seungmin bluntly explained. In the process of scrolling through imaginary books set in his mind.

Minho shrugged into his seat, "Whatever you say I guess..."

⚠︎︎

Minus going to the bathroom, Hyunjin paced the academy halls. A distraction was what he needed, and he knew that the constant chatter from the bothersome teacher was not what he desired.

The only reason he and his sister Yeji got put into this school was because of the lack of patience his parents had with teaching them how to maintain their powers. Seeing as Hyunjin and Yeji's power are much more harder to control then other powerful individuals in the district.