five

Kylie-👆😫

It was the following day, windy was very excited just one day before Hawaii she pack last night. She was on her on phone texting her friend leah

Me: yeah I know maybe I spend 2 weeks there you know I always wanted to go to Hawaii!!

Leah💕🌍: yeah I know but am gonna miss you

Me: me too leah but I promise to he back before your birthday

Leah's birthday is on the 27 of August it was the 10 right now they continue to text., Sam called windy down she ran downstairs going into the kitchen

Sam POV
I kind of nervous right now I know it will her feelings I so am I because I hate seeing her sad I sigh walking into the livingroom she come and look at me worried

"Sit please" she nodded taking a seat beside me we weren't that close I breath out I look up at her

"Is something wrong sammy??"

"I'm sorry windy but I don't were going to Hawaii" I said she stood didn't say anything I see a tear roll out of her eyes my heart sink I was gonna touch but she flinch away my heart breaks even more .

"What-why did something happened sam you promised, you know FORGET IT I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE" she scream at me breaking into teare I look down

"Windy-windy am sorry but one of my co-workers is sick and my manager wanted to take her place for the week"

"Its whatever I always want to go to Hawaii It's like am not going to spend my holiday peacefully"

"Windy you need to understand I work hard so you can get whatever you-" she cut me off I don't feel like arguing with her, I don't really argue with teens or people I always been with myself no parents or siblings just me one

"Yes like you said-I GET WHATEVER I WANT BUT I -I WANT TO GO TO HAWAII BUT YOUR STUPID WORK TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME I HATE THAT JOB YOU HAVE AND I HAVE YOU YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY ADOPTED PARENTS"

She scream at sam running to her room sam blink she didn't cry she just walk to the kitchen getting a bottle of water she sit on the stools lowering her on the table she start to cry she's never cry in 12 years the only time she cry is when she was 7 years old.

Windy POV
Shit-shit why did I say that she's nothing like my adopted parents I don't hate sam I know am being a brat and I hurt sam feelings really bad she work so hard to get the things I wanted but in repay I told her I hate her and she's nothing like my adopted parents I feel so bad right I cry on my bed.

Windy walk downstairs, she look around the house but she didn't see her anymore paink rush through her body is was 4-5 evening right., it was dinner time but sam wasn't here, she didn't really care about dinner right she was worried where sam went she take her phone calling but it went straight to voicemail, she pick up her coat leaving the house to look for sam.

Windy was looking around the neighborhood but she didn't see sam anymore, tears start to fall from her eyes making her vision blurry

"SAM???" she walk around the unfamiliar place she walk an walk until she stumble on a bit dark alley it wasn't that dark but a bit dark the true Is windy is afraid of the dark if she was with someone it wouldn't be so bad. She quickly walk away she went back home crying mess it's her fault sad leave.

When windy reach home she was shock seeing sam screaming at her

"WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU?!, WHY DID YOU LEAVE WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED OMG DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN WITH OUT MY PERMISSION YOUNG LADY" sam put her hands on hips look cute-pissed windy giggles tears fall hugging sam tightly

"A-am sorry sammy I didn't mean what I said I don't hate you and your far away from being like my ex adopted parents you work so hard for me am really sorry sammy" she cry into the 19 year girl cheat sam wrapped her arms around her hugging her back

"Am sorry too I know I promise to take you to Hawaii, really sorry we can pinic or have our vacation here" windy nodded agreeing

"Now tell me where were you" sam stared at her waiting for her to answered

" I was looking for you because I didn't see you anywhere in the house I try calling you but you weren't answering and I got scared and worried so I went out to look for you but I couldn't find you" windy breath out finishing her statement.

Sam shaked her head.

"You're so silly I went out to buy grocery to make dinner and my phone was dead it was on charge" sam said pull out the Pat's

"Oh well I won't do it again promise"

"Ok good now go freshen up I start make dinner" windy ran upstairs taking a relaxing bathe. When she's finished she put on her clothes putting her in messy bun walking downstairs. Sam put the food on the plate both of them dig in talking away.

(A Little flasback with Kylie 18 years old)

Kylie POV
It been two months since I left windy at the adoption center I really miss her I make sure to take pics of her on my phone but put them on my private with password., am so glad my family not finding me suspicious or anything I really feel bad. I really did want to keep my baby with me but it was good to no to do abortion just left her at the adoption center.
I won't be able to hear her say her first word or see her walking a tears fell from my eye I wipe it away. Life is so unfair my poor baby I know when she grow up she will think her parents didn't want her and yes ofc she will think said because I left her there and I know she won't know the hole story why I left her there.

I don't know if am going to move on from her she's my first child I don't what to do I really miss but I guess I just have to move on but I'll always love her even if she hates me. What if I don't how she look or anything.