Where...?

Hehe, Hello?

---------------------

This took place a few months after the Terror Incident. They just got a message from the endable KIngdom about the war declaration. They all were training, preparing for the uncertain war. And it was then they got 6 letters, each for the Heroes, Assassins, and The Crown Prince. They were suspicious at first, until Ron confirmed it that the letters were only normal letters. They all read it, oddly at the same time.

And when they opened it, they all were dumbfounded with the content.

This is what the letter said...

˂˂˃>

Hello! If you read this , this is an invitation letter. I will get to the point.

You'll get kidnapped after you read this. So good luck!

<<>>

And that's how they got to this place.

They all get their guard up. Some were analyzing the situations and place. Even some were relaxed like they weren't being kidnapped.

There are so many races in the room. Starting with human as the majority. Then dragons. Then elves and dark elves. There were also some whale in there and so many more.

Then someone exclaimed excitedly from somewhere.

"welcome, ladies and gentleman!"

They all look towards the sourch to see a young man not more older than 16 with stunning black hair and some blue strands that seems to fit in well with the black color. The young man is wearing a priest way of clothing despite the fact that it was grey and has gold strip. There's also a moon shaped broch that he wear on his chest.

But people start to scream here and there with hostility and some even angrier. But the boy seems to be unfazed. Alberu were one of those who notice this and decided to observe than act. But a certain ravenette decide that it will be good to attack the stranger. But we all know that its's not a good idea at all.

The teen eyes glowed green and when the blade of Choi Han's sword reached his neck, there were no blood coming out and they all realized that the blade go through his skin.

Ho...

A certain golden dragon let out a gasp of interest. 'Is this human an illusioner?' He thought to himself. He has never meet an illusioner in a long time. So he decided to observe the situations better now and see what moves the boy will do next. Some also has the same reaction as the golden dragon.

The young man grab the sword and crash it, making people there gasp in surprise. Then the young man smile kindly but his eyes were not smiling and is looking at Choi Han with satisfaction.

"well, it's not so kind of you to attack someone without knowing their real intentions aren't it, Mister Hero?"

The young man said as he let go off the sword that fall down scattered. Choi Han still glared at him but there's a hint of disbelief in his eyes. Well, not really, the sword were already dull so it was expected when that it wont last too long.

The young man still smile at them. But then he opened his arm wide.

"Now, you all must have guessed that i am the one who take you to this place or 'Kidnap' you. Well, you're not wrong. But i can assure you that you are not in any harm at the moment. As of now, please take a seat."

The young man flicked his fingers and sofas with weird models start to appear behind each of them. They all look at it and sit down after someone sit down with the thought that the sofa were safe to sit down at.