Sergio Munoz

Name:

Sergio Munoz

Age:

18

Birthday:

April 19th

Nicknames:

Sergi (Mirabel), Plant Boy (Camilo)

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Pronouns:

He/Him

Looks:

Outfit:

Outfit:

In his looks

Height:

5'6

Background:

He was raised by his dad and his grandmother. His mom died when he was quite young so he doesn't remember her very well. When he was 8 years old, his dad and grandma brought him to see Mirabel's gift ceremony. When it didn't work, he made a point to go find her and talk to her. He tried to give her some more confidence about not having a gift and that night they became friends. As the years went by, Mirabel remained his best friend. The two of them were inseparable. During all the time he spent around Mirabel and the rest of her family, he ended up getting a crush on Isabela. But not just for how pretty she is, he thought she was a genuinely nice person. When he found out that she was supposed to marry Mariano, he was obviously very annoyed by it because he thought Mariano only liked Isabela for her looks. He was invited by Mirabel to Isabela's engagement dinner and spent the whole dinner basically just glaring at Mariano. He ended up getting overly mad about the whole thing and stormed out in the middle of Mariano's proposal. Eventually when they're rebuilding the casita, Sergio works up the courage to tell Isabela how he feels.

Parents:

Fernando Munoz (Father)
Unknown Mother ✝

Siblings:

None

Strengths:

- Cheering people up
- Working with plants

Weaknesses:

- Gets nervous easy
- Can get overly jealous sometimes

What Songs Do They Sing?:

He has a small part in All Of You where he tells Isabela how he feels about her

Singing Voice Claim:

Hobbies:

- Gardening/Working with plants
- Playing guitar