before leaving

Next day, Cale is happy because Zed told her that she can leave next month. As Cale leave Zed's office, She walk across someone.

Cale frown when she sees the witch who's ruining her life in the palace. 'I hate this motherf*cking b*tch...it ruined my day everytime I see this crazy woman... ' Cale cursing inside her head. Cale bow elegantly as she She smiled and greet "greetings to our lovable and precious woman in Roan it's such a lucky day for me to see the mother of Roan and the wife of your Majesty.. My lady look beautiful as ever as I expected to the wife of the shining sun of Roan Her Majesty...the Queen... It is my honor to see you today.. "

The queen's maids look at Cale with disbelief. Cale lift her head and look at the queen. The queen is furious and irritated with Cale's greeting. 'how dare you humiliate me... Your majesty had been avoiding me because of you and first prince... The nobles and other concubines thinks lowly of me and my son.... because of you and that first prince...my son had the lowest chance to win over the throne...!! I will kill you and that first prince..!!' the queen give Cale a annoyed face.
Cale smirks and went near the queen to whisper in her ears.

"look at you... Begging for my father's love... Listen.. You better stop being annoying and ruining my peaceful life with my brother and father because in the end of this game you and the son of yours are the loser and your just going to embarrass our family...you don't want to look pathetic in the nobles and the council's eyes..?? Or you don't want me to reveal your affair with the Royal knight vice captain to everyone don't you..??".

Cale smile viciously and whisper before leaving the queen. "know your place...you ignorant pathetic woman..."

Cale left as she walk away she heard the queen scream on the top of her lungs. Cale heard her and laugh. She walk away happily like she won a lottery. "tea sounds good at times like this.. " she said.

Later that day at the queen's palace, "How did she know..!? " she shouted while throwing things. "your majesty please calm down.. " one of the queen's butler said. "Calm down..!? How am I supposed to calm down if that child of the b*tch Jour knows something or everything of my doing..!! Many did she know.. Did she knows everything.. Did she said something to your majesty Zed.. Aaaagghh..!! Kill her send an assassin to kill that dead woman's daughter tonight..!!"

At night Cale who's sleeping peacefully. A man in black clothes appear next to Cale's bed. The man lift Cale's blanket but Cale is not there it was just a pillow under the blanket. Then as the man turn around vines point at his neck. "tch I knew this will happen.. That wicked woman of a b*tch send you here huh..??" Cale said. The man look directly at Cale who's Sitting on the window as he mesmerize Cale's glowing jewelry eyes glaring at him.

"what a beautiful eyes... " the man said. Cale smirks "and this eyes will be last thing you will see..." she said. Cale point her gun and shot at the man's heart. The man fall in the floor lifelessly. Cale look at the dead body viciously.

"Sigh.. thank god blaze fall asleep in Oppa's bedroom.. He don't have to see this..." Cale drag the dead body with vines to her greenhouse. "corpse are good fertilizer... " Cale said as the plants drag the dead body on the ground. Cale smile "my plants grow healthy because of the queen.. I should thank her.. ".

As Cale look at the ground where her beautiful and healthy roses are planted. Cale smile (like Ron) at the human parts decaying and human bones reveal in the ground. "yup I should thank her and I got a great gift for her.. "

After three days, servants in the queen's palace heard the queen screaming in fear in her bedroom. They rush to see a dead corpse decaying laying down on the queen's bed next to her. The queen's blanket was covered with worms. The queen looks horrified by this as worms crowl on her body.

No one knew who did. the queen try to accuse Cale of doing this. But Cale was proven innocent because mages or priest can't sent divine Aura in the incident and got out of the trouble.

How did Cale do it?? Cale use mana disturbance tool in the queen's palace. Then Cale dig up a corpse on her garden and some worms. Later that night she sneak in the queen's palace in maid outfit. And Cale cover the queen's bedroom with sleeping gas so the queen won't wake up during the process. Then Cale wear a mask to help her breath. As she lay down the corpse and worms on the queen's bed. And Cale makes sure there's no trace of her in anyway as possible with a artifact she made.

Back in reality, Cale is on the Zed's office "it was a wonderful entertainment.. " she said. As Alberu laugh and Zed sigh."your the best little sister.. Hahaha... " Alberu said.