T H E A T T E N T I O N S E E K E R

A T T E N T I O N S E E K E R

Yshianna Marie Thompson.

She has no real friends, she usually use Mawie nor Yna as her nck-name. In order to keep her real identity, she pretend to become unclassy-weak seductive student of Arqueilla University.

She is the secret heiress of Lord Heusson and multi-billionaire's daughter of the successful brand clothing company owner and one of the highest stockholder of the Maelyanna Mall of World.

Arqueillian's known her as a loser-bitch and attention seeker. Everyone hates her for chasing and seeking the attention of her crush.

It was Kalin Riguel Trevor.

Kalin, the Arqueillians President and Student ambassador. One of the handsome Campus Heartthrob, everyone respect him for his gentle attitude and he doesn't like Yna, anymore.

Kalin hate her. He knows that Yna was obsessed on him, she always stalk and chase him that's why he always ignored her to cut his ties toward her.

He fell inlove on Sandra Reyes, a transferee student. Sandra was a kind and soft-hearted girl while Yna has the naughty and childish attitude.

He didn't expect, another transferee student came on Arqueilla University who will rule and change everything.

His mortal enemy; Rogue Aamon Trevor.

He is a Smart but Rogue is a Genius. He is handsome but Rogue is like a fall'n god creature. He is famous but Rogue would take his crown, owning the title - Campus King.

He felt jealous and insecure when Yna stops chasing him. . . his harsh words turn into dust. His love continue to signify everything on her. . .

MARENG JIJING