3 off

We come to a 8 year old izu as he looks up at his closest "friend" and his said "friend" slams an small explosion onto the broccoli boy's chest and the boy says (why the hell are you defending this punk useless deku) our little izu just stood there gaining the breath back into his lungs and then said (you can't just go around hurting people because of what they say) spoke the green haired boy (what do you mean it's obvious that all might is the best hero he's got to be stupid if he thinks endeavor is better) the pink haired boy exclaimed his frustrations and said (you're wrong all might is boring he just punches hard and endeavor shoots really cool fire out of his hands all might could never win against endeavor )then enters what seems to be a teacher who breaks up the two children hurting each other or more accurately the one-sided beat down the teacher says for both the salmon hair and green hair boys to go in for the rest of recess this just strokes the blonde boy's ego as he gets to continue his rampage. We skip past the rest of class two a group of three led by the boy with blonde hair walking towards are green haired boy when izuku notices them and speak (what do you want KACHAN)