moving day

There is one all-time greatest moment in the history of sports, and it happened in the 1932 World Series. The story goes that in the bottom of the ninth inning with two outs, a full count and the tying run on base, Babe Ruth raised his arm and pointed to the center field bleachers. No one believed it, because nobody had ever done it before. But The Babe was calling his shot. On the next pitch, the Great Bambino hit a towering home run. And even although he'd been a hero before that, that's pretty much how he became a legend. Thirty years later, a kid named Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez... became a neighborhood legend. It was in the greatest summer of my life... when he taught me to play baseball, and he became my best friend. And he got me out of the biggest pickle I'd ever be in.

                        "Alright, ah were here." my Dad says. As Scotty and I get out of the car we are greeted by a pink house. The Uhaul truck was right behind us. Before it even drives in, I go to the rooms leaving Scotty behind me talking about some sciency stuff or whatever. I claim the biggest room and I start to invision my stuff on the walls.

"posters there, bed there, ooooo my curtains, jewlary (if you don't wear jewlary then replace it with something you like in your room) pictures there, and of course my bat there."
"y/nnnnnn get out here to unload boxes please" you hear you father say.
"cominggggg"
                             As your bringing in boxes you see a boy walk into the house across from yours. He had jet black hair (yes I used jet) hazel eyes and a square jaw line. He smiled waved and went inside. which makes sence it was almost 3 so school was out. (my school ends 2:45 you change it if u want) I shrug it off and go inside and start getting my room ready. Putting everything where I imagined it to go.

                             I look out my window and there he is, again. The boy again. I smile wave and then my step-mom calls me for dinner.
"Coming mom"
"You know you start school on Monday. Correct?"
"Yeah i'm pretty excited although I'm going to miss Mary, Sue and Lisa."
"I know hunny it'll be hard but it'll be ok. And you'll have Scotty..... Right Scotty?"
"Oh yeah sorry mom, and yes y/n can hang out with me if I make friends."
"When Scotty. Remeber positive attitudes.
"Right, sorry. Uh, when I make friends" 

It's been especially ard on Scotty. The move I mean. It's harder for him to mke friends because he's kind of nerdy but once he finds them he's really fun... It's the finding them thats hard. But, I have a good feeling about California and I think this'll be good for him. But, he did ask me on the trip over if i could teach him catch. Which kind of blows my mind the fact he doesn't know how to throw or catch a ball but everyone starts somewhere. Maybe, just maybe, there are some decent kids around here who actually play and aren't geeks. No offence to Scotty...

𖤓𖤓𖤓

You wake up to the sun outside your window. Which would be cute but its 6:27 am. On a Sunday. You decide to get up knowing you're not gonna fall back asleep. You take a shower, do face routine and put on a little mascara (if you don't do any of these or you do something different mentally change it) Then you put on ur outfit for the day. (tell me if you like it)

You write a fast note telling your parents that your going to ride your bike around and out the door you go with your bike glove and bat

You write a fast note telling your parents that your going to ride your bike around and out the door you go with your bike glove and bat. (i relize this is a lot the bat it on the back of the bike and the glove is in your pockets and before you say its impossible Benny boy has magic pockets too) You go around and see The Sandlot. Some boys are playing in it. 8 to be exact. Maybe Scotty could be 9th man and I could be 1 girl. You just watch because... (y/n's list of why they're not going down there)
#1 You don't know any of them
#2 People get upset about girls playing baseball for some weird reason but we don't need to get in a fight the second day were here
#3 If Scotty wanted to be friends with them we don't need to do it for him
#4.. wait SCOTTY you almost forgot that you're going to teach scotty catch. You stay 5 minutes longer to see a boy whom you somewhat recconize as your neighbor make a homerun. Although he was caught in a pickle at the end.

𖤓𖤓

Ok beautiful people that's chapter one i hope you enjoy! Give me any feedback or corrections but other that that ily bye.