𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐮 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬

Warning(s): lime, swearing, lack of knowledge of guitars, drums and bass, small mentions of prostitution, small mentions of virginity

"𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 '𝐧' 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥"

𝐈 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 to nothing next to me, no warm body or anything. Like always, I assumed the worst and thought Roger left to find a new bitch because I was shit. I choke back on my tears and push myself off of the best, feeling sore from last night. It was only then I could hear the subtle singing and radio from the kitchen that I knew Roger didn't walk out. I grab one of his shirts, too lazy to search through my pile , and button it up, it just about covered my arse. I thought it would be a chance for me to be my 'sexy' self.

I walked on through to the kitchen and found him quietly singing along to the song on the radio that was on a low volume. "Why do you build me up? Build me up. Buttercup, baby. Just to let me down? And mess me around~" I watch as he cooked bacon and moved his hips to the sound, he looked so flirtatious yet adorable, how's that possible? I chew down on my nail to avoid giggling and reveal myself, it didn't matter anyway, because he turned around to get plates and saw me, "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to see your mini concert." I grin. "Very entertaining." "Hope you enjoyed it." he grunts plating up the food. "Oh I did." I wink. "I take it you meant last night and not your show?" "It wasn't but... it can be what I meant if you want it to be." he smirks. I shrug and nod with a smile creeping onto my lips, he approaches me and holds me by the hips, "How you feeling?" "A little sore, but I guess that's how I'm meant to feel after losing my virginity." I tell him. "How bad is the pain?" he asks. "Painful but bearable." I inform.

He traces his thumb over my bottom lip and softly smiles, "Fuck, you're gorgeous." "Look who's talking." I breathe. He huskily chuckles and moves away to the plates, "Breakfast is served." "Great, I'm starving." I moan and we sit at the table to begin our full English. "Considering your bad culinary skills, this breakfast isn't bad." "What-" he frowns. "They aren't that bad!" "I was kidding!" I laugh swallowing my bit of bacon. "I'm sure they're improving." "Yes. They are." he sasses.

"We should give Brian a ring soon." I speak. "Why?" he asks. "Do you remember the girl with the hot drinks?" I grin. He had to think for a second before making an 'O' shape with his mouth. "Yeah. To be honest, Brian's sweet, he probably took her out for a drink and walked her home." "Or he just stayed so he could gawk at her from a distance." he suggests. "You just made Brian sound like the guy in 'The Collector'." I grimace. "He could be like that, y'know, angel on the street, devil in the sheets." he shrugs. "Ew, I don't wanna think of Brian that way!" I shrieks making Roger laugh out loud, "Sorry."