Chapter 1

• GAME OVER! YOU HAVE DIED! •

"Huh? What the hell?" A boy said while opening his eyes.

• Due To High Karma Reincarnation Shall Initiate •

"This is just getting more confusing." The boy sighed.

• Word Selected: Naruto World Main Timeline •

"WHAT THE REINCARNATION INTO THE NARUTO VERSE!"

The boy was getting excited because his dream to be powerful was cut short at the age of 15.

"Do I get some kind of buffs- uhh...God or whatever you are." Questioned the boy.

• Due To High Karma The Ability To Edit Appearance And Clan Before Life Can Be Accessible •

"Hmm, well I want to look like Madara Uchiha and I want to be born in the Uchiha clan but preferably an orphan due to some... circumstances." He shuddered at the thought of getting massacred with the rest of the Uchiha.

• Request Accepted! Would You Like To Choose Another Clan For The Other Side Of You Family? •

"That's an option? That's a no brainer of course."

He put some thought into who his other parents clan should be and was debating between the Senju and Uzumaki.

"Since the Uzumaki have high Chakra reserves I'll choose that as my other parantage."

• Request Accepted! Rebirth Shall Now Begin •

"I hope this isn't a dream."

-------------------------

The boy then woke up to an unfamiliar ceiling and looking around he saw multiple beds.

'This is definitely and orphanage' He thought.

Looking around he then got an interesting thought.

"Oh! Status!"

A blue screen the appeared in front of him with the familiar layout that you see in webnovels.

• Name: Izuna
Age: 6
Level: 1
Next Level: 0/25
HP: 200/200
CP: 2500/2500
Control: 20%
STR: 3
VIT: 5
DEX: 3
CHA: 5
INT: 10
Points: 0
Shop Points:0
Ryo: 0 •

'Hn quite ironic that my name is Izuna when I chose to look like Madara.' Thought Izuna.

'Looks like I have higher than normal HP and Chakra due to the Uzumaki reserves and Vitality.'

Suddenly flood of memories of the boy came rushing to him from his birth and the Nine Tailed attack to the present.

He remembered the death of his mother and all his experiences in the orphanage.

• Dojutsu [Sharingan] Unlocked 1 Tomoe Version, Sharingan Is Now Upgradable •

"What the hell!?! Already?" Izuna said to himself.

"Kids! Breakfast is ready." A woman said.

'Hn that must be the care taker or whatever they call them'

•Quest Alert
Go To Dinner (0/1)
Finish Food (0/1)
Rewards:
25 EXP
REP Slightly Increased
5 Shop Points
5 Points
Failure:
REP Slightly Decrease With Everyone In The Orphanage
New Title •

Izuna the headed down to dinner and got a plate for food with all the other kids.

"So, are you excited for the academy Izuna and Asami?"

"Yeah! Izuna and I will do great!" said Asami.

"Hn. When do we start?" Asked Izuna.

"You still have a month but be prepared because you'll have to move out of the orphanage and into your own apartment."