Chapter 5

(Hokages Office)

The Third Hokage was in his office when Itachi body flickered into the room.

Itachi knelt down and told him "Lord Third, it has been complete."

"It seems a civil war has been averted...I apologize for making you do this to maintain our peace."

"No, it was nessecary."

"You will now be branded as a rouge ninja, what will you be doing now?"

"I have heard of a rouge ninja group known as the Akatsuki, I will investigate and keep tabs on them to know what their intentions are."

"Good, you may go now Itachi. I wish there was a way to prevent this from happening."

"Lord Third before I go, I met my student and found out something interesting."

"You've had a student?" The Third said surprised by that fact.

"Yes, you may know him. It's Izuna, he's a student at the academy, although I don't know if we should call him just Izuna anymore."

"Izuna, the prodigy eh? What do you mean that was so intriguing."

"When I met up with him tonight to sever my bond with him he somehow activated the Sharingan and although that was surprising, what's even more surprising is he activated Uzumaki sealing chains." Itachi informed Hiruzen.

"So Izuna is an Uchiha and an Uzumaki. We were never able to find out details on his parents but he does look strikingly similar to Madara Uchiha. I sometimes shudder seeing him."

"Yes, I suggest keeping an eye on him. Whether he knew about his original or not is unknown to me but he is still my student and he felt like a second younger brother."

"I'll keep an eye out. Danzo may try an come after him but I'll do everything in my power to prevent that from happening."

"Thank you Lord Third. I must get going out of the village, but I'll send you tabs on the Akatsuki just in case."

Itachi then flickered away leaving Hiruzen there to contemplate.

-------------- (Next day Konoha hospital)

Izuna woke up to see that he was laying down in a bed in an unfamiliar place.

"So you're finally awake." A voice said.

Izuna turned to see the Third Hokage sitting down beside him.

"Lord Third. What are you doing here?" Izuna questioned.

"I should be the one asking the questions. How come I never knew Itachi was your sensei?" Hiruzen asked him sternly.

"I never knew anyone needed to know. He had taught me many things up until..."

Izuna remembered what Itachi did, it was cruel. It was very cruel but he has awaked the 3 Tomoe Sharingan and Uzumaki sealing chains because of that. He didn't know if Itachi told Hiruzen that but he assumed that's why he was here.

"We know about the massacre Izuna and we also found out that you are an Uchiha and an Uzumaki."

"Oh cool. I already knew."

"W-what first if all why did you keep such a thing a secret and second of all how did you find out?"

"Well I'm not an idiot and when I noticed that I had unaturally large chakra reserves I did some digging only to find out that Uzumaki's had large reserves. For finding out I'm an Uchiha.... I just looked at my reflection." Izuna lied to Hiruzen.