Maddie's Touch

E: Sis need your help my bro angelo needs a tutor in math and I can't help him coz u know I'm pregnant and you are looking for extra bucks right? Just for a week sis will that be ok?

M: Good our company is off-peak season so I got time for him. How old?

E: He is grade 10 and his grade is so low and need some help.

M: Why not rodah? She is our top-notch.

E: U know his husband haha

M:Oh yes very jealous type.

E:. Ok, meet him at his condo here is his address. I already told him that he wait if you agree or not.

E:. Be careful coz he is naughty and have a jealous gf sis.

M:. I can handle him haha.

E:. I'll send you my advance payment and give me his result exams.

M:. Ok sis no problem

I had a quick shower coz it's summer and it's my 2nd bath of the day. Cook my breakfast liempo at air fryer and mini hotdogs with garlic rice. Then had my houseblend ice tea, put some ice. Damn it's so hot. I will meet edem's brother how tall he is now. No idea and an sms arrive transfer funds from my bff. Thanks sis I said.

E:. Is it ok if you start now coz he has exam after 2 weeks.

M:. No prob, I'm on my way.

I drive my car simply wearing my cap, shade, sleeveless blouse and skimpy short with undercut rubber shoes. Then drive to Greenhills area, his place. I wonder what made my friend choose me to teach his brother.

I entered the lobby and it was lavish, lots of English people and I check the receptionist asking him Angelo Santana unit and introduce myself as family friend. She called and told me you can go up mam and it is room 425. Random people, some old, kids and lovebirds. As I walk to the elevator, a guy held the door when it is about to close. Hi tita Maddie, confuse me and asked the guy Angelo?

A:. Yes tita, how are you as he looks at my face.

Me feeling shy kiss him on the cheeks and said I'm fine and he smelled my fragrance. Ahm did ate told you to come over and he smiled. Oh yes what happened, i failed the midterm exam so I seek her help never thought it was u. I laughed and where did u come from? I thought your in your room. Oh no I left something, my books in algebra. I cannot understand, then smiled. I laughed and u grew up so fast ur ate warned me u got a jealous gf? Haha I got lot of girls. Haha is it not tiring left, right, front and back then I laughed. While him scratching his head then the door open at the floor he lead me and silence at the area. Ahm tita Madi, u have bf? Why? It's not part of the deal invading my privacy haha. Ah ok then he open his door. Please come in tita. He get his stuff scattered in the area and it was really a mess. What happened is there a tsunami going on? Then he laughed. Oh no my friend's birthday last night and I never thought ate will do this i gonna kill her. Don't be shy angz im ok with that coz I have 2 weeks vacation right now. Ah ok, then I saw something on the floor a panty. I grab it and said don't be messy haha. I got only pizza for our snacks. Ah ok, I'll order our dinner since it's 3pm. I nod and help him clean the mess. I shower tita, ok go. I look at his ref and lots of meats and veggies. I decided to cook adobo my version coz he seems hungry. I cook rice and slice the meats and potatoes mixed it with saba and creamdensada. Tita u can open the tv if u like there is nice Netflix series right now as he shouts at the bathroom. Exactly he went out with towel on. What is that tita it smell good? You seem not taken your lunch i decided to make u my quick recipe you seat at the couch i set it up. Do u drink light beers tita? Yes why? U think I don't. Ah ok, i got Cali and sanmig which one. Ahm Cali my fave. He open and I feel the heat in my body a very erratic feeling but I managed to put it in bowls. First the rice and then the viand. Then set it up on the table with the pizza. As I turn i bump on him coz I never thought he is on my way. He went to the right same as me then our eyes met. It was crazy but angz was fast he kiss me and unconsciously I hold his head and it was very erotic for the two of us.

I remove his towel after I french kiss him and slowly slid my soft hand to his middle finger. I massage it gently to make it hard and slowly i remove my long rebonded hair from ponytail and let him kiss and lick my crown. I sit on top of him and slowly dance and swirl on his manhood.