cobra kai

THIRD PERSON!!

Amara's school day hasn't been going the best. a picture of her and anthony making out at the fair has spread. everywhere. it was madness. Ronnie was questioning her every chance, and anthony's friends had been tormenting both of them.
She was standing by her locker when an angry hand slammed the locker next to her.
"seriously?! you and LaRusso?! he made your life hell and now you're dating?" it was aaron.
"we aren't dating, and it's not any of your business anyways. you lost the privilege to care about me when you cheated on me, remember?" she slammed her locker and went to class. the rest of the day was like this. questions, insults, comments, was it ever going to end?

she was back at home.
"ELI! WHERE ARE YOU?! LETS GET MCDONALDS" she screamed. she couldn't find him. so she decided to look where he always hid. and he was there. but he was different?
omg
his mohawk ?!
"Eli wtf happened ?? are you okay?" she pulled him in for a hug. he started explaining the story to her
"it was cobra kai. i was in the tattoo parlour and they strangled me and did this to me. i'm quitting karate. i cant do this anymore" he broke down in tears, which made her heart hurt. they avoided talking about karate, since it had caused them both so much pain, but cobra kai had gone too far, and she wouldn't let them get away with it . she grabbed her phone and her keys and got up to leave
"where are you going?" he asked
"this is the last time cobra kai is gonna fuck with my family"

her uber was in front of the cobra kai dojo. she paid him the money, and walked towards the doors.
"amara! hey what are you doing here? i haven't seen you for ages!" tory pulled amara into a hug,
"hey ?! is that all you have to say to me? after what you did to my brother? you bitch" she looked shocked
"he got what he deserved, he was a traitor.." she said quietly.
"really? i am going to kill you. every single one of you snakes" and with that, Robby ran up to her, attempting to land a punch, but she dodged, and swept him off the floor. she now had 2 other people running towards her. she grabbed their heads and pushed them together. she jumped on one, punching wherever she could. it went on like this for a while, she punched and kicked everyone in sight.
except tory.
Tory was the one person who she used to train with, she knew her strengths and weaknesses.
but, amara walked up to her, and punched her square in the face. a fight broke out between them. finally, amara landed the final punch, knocking tory unconscious
"let this be a lesson to all of you. stay the fuck away from my family" she left.

amara hadn't used karate in years, and was shocked that she still could.
although she won every fight just then, she felt dizzy . she took her phone out of her bag and dialled a number.
"hello?" the voice on the other line said
"hi, uh- can you, pick me up? i-i'm sharing my location." and then she collapsed

amara woke up in a hospital bed, alone and cold. she was confused, but her memory started to come back to her in chunks.
"sir! she's awake!"
"hello amara, how are you feeling?" a doctor with a clipboard asked her
"i'm feeling fine. why am i here?" she asked
"well you collapsed, and you have some injuries. you seem fine though. there are some visitors for you in the waiting room. would you like to see them?" shd nodded, even though it hurt her head .
Eli ran into the room, and almost knocked the doctor over
"amara you're awake! how are you? wait, why would you do that? you can't go after cobra kai like that, you're a target now!" he fired 10 million questions at her
"don't worry Eli, they're all knocked out. they didn't stand a chance. i made sure they will stay away from us." she moved up and patted the space next to her on the bed. Eli got in and hugged his little sister.
"i'm going to join Miyagi-do karate. and i want you with me. please?" she asked. her brother was convinced, he wouldn't leave his little sister alone like that.
"okay, i'll re join. for you and demetri. those cobra kai's don't stand a chance against us, the Moskowitz siblings" they laughed, and Eli put on their favourite show, and they watched for hours..

authors note;
heyy , what did you think of the 3rd person? i might stick to it. anyways! enjoy the book
byeee<3