🍃𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕-5🍃

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: This fic contains swearing but just once that's all. I thought I'd let you know so yea! Enjoy :)

·  · ·  · ·  · ·  · ·  · ·  ·  ·  · ♡

You and your friend went to their rehersals frequently. You often helped Venti with his lines, even volunteered to help out in the cast!  You two got very close in a short time.

One day you two were sitting during the break, and he suddenly asks you, "Hey, (y/n), have you ever...been in a relationship..?"

"Well...i-Wait"  You pause, "Are you perhaps...jealous?"

"WHAT?! NO IM NOT!!" He huffs folding his hands

"Sure sure whatever you say."  You hit his elbow teasingly

"I mean..." He suddenly leans in , so close your nose was practically touching his. Your ears started turning into a light shade of red.

"Even if you were in a relationship , none of them would treat you better than how I would!" He chirps quickly jumping back to his former position.

"Venti?! What are you doing?! " You yell at him with your hands buried in your face, in an effort to hide your very obvious red face.

"Ehe, got ya!"

·  · ·  · ·  · ·  · ·  · ·  ·  ·  · ♡

As days passed, you two got much closer than you would have expected. Soon love starting blooming in Venti's heart, and it was a matter of time before the same case happened to you as well.

But you two were afraid of what the other would think. And thus, it was as if you two were tossing around a ball, waiting anxiously for the other to confess. Until one day, Venti decided to take matters into his own hands.

You got a text from Venti to come meet you at the park nearby.

You look at the text with mild confusion, Why did he want you to come to the park so suddenly, plus wouldn't he be working at a time like now?

You shake your head and start walking towards the park. As you were walking you could feel the soft crunching of the leaves beneath your boots, the warm yet refreshing breeze brushed by your face. You look around, searching for Venti. You could see children running around, their faces filled with laughter and happiness, you smile warmly. 

You kept walking for a while, until you saw Venti in the distance, anxiously pacing back and forth. And from the looks of it, he seems to be...reading something? 

You call out his name and run in the direction to where he was standing. As soon as Venti spots your figure, he frantically hides the paper behind his back and coughs. 

"Hey! What's up? You wanted me to meet here right? Is anything wrong?"  You start flooding him with questions.

"Hm? No no! I...uhh..-" He hesitates for a good minute.

You stare at him , he was so nervous, which made you a bit scared if you were being honest. 

Until he quickly grabs a velvet box out of his pocket and gets on his knee, to your surprise.

"WILLYOUBEMYPARTNER(Y/N)??"  Venti frantically yells.

You blink in confusion, "Come again?" 

"WAIT NO! I-UHH-" He pauses as if he was trying to remember something, then continues.

"Will you, (y/n), be my partner till ete-" 

"It's till the end of time, you dumbass."  Someone yells. 

You turn around to see Xiao behind a tree, looking visibly infuriated. You start laughing, looking down to see an embarassed Venti. 

"I'm sorry that didn't go the way I was expecting it to.." He lets out a helpless smile.

"I thought it was pretty cute, if you ask me."  You give him a warm smile.

"Yea, I know- wait really? So is that a yes..?" He asks happily.

"Of course, silly. Why would you think I'd say no?" You laugh.

"Thank you (y/n).." He pulls you into a loving embrace. 

You smile and give him a small yet loving kiss on the cheek "I love you too , Venti"

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

𝐀/𝐍: Hey! Hope you enjoyed reading the fic! Sorry, if it wasn't what you expected or anything. Just know I tried my best with it, plus it was kind of hard to write an ending for this fic ┬┬﹏┬┬ Really do hope you enjoyed reading the fic regardless, and tysm for those who read the fic and voted as well , it means the world for me 💕! 

If there is anything wrong with the fic, like grammar issues, or if you find any feminine or masculine terms used, do let me know. All my fics are meant for everyone, regardless of their genders ^^! And, criticism is appreciated as well :D

That's all tysm for sticking till here! Hope you have a lovely day amazing reader ( ̄︶ ̄)! 

-𝐍𝟑𝐑𝐔<𝟑

* ˚ ✦

🎉 You've finished reading 🍃𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑮𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵🍃 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎉