Chapter One

Parkers Pov.

"Hold on Parker give me a second," Ryder whispers as he tries to ply the window open.

"It's freezing out here! Could you try a little harder!"

After a few freezing minutes of waiting, Ryder managed to open his window all the way.

"Pussy," I mumble as I climb through the window.

"You try opening a window that's been frozen over!" He shots at me.

It was 1:30 at night and sleeping was the last thing on my mind so I decided to call up ryder and see if he wanted to hang for a while, and like always...he agreed.

Ryder shut the window and walked over to his desk, he grabs a few dollar bills and starts counting them, once he's done counting his money he asks,"Hey so you wouldn't mind if I had a friend come over?"

I give him a slight smirk and reply,"Well, this is your house so it's your choice."

"Well okay then Mrs. Prude," he fires back.

I had worn here a dark blue shirt that fell just below my knees with some black and white booty shorts, so I wasn't really prepared to see any guy other than Ryder, but I didn't give two shits.

Ryder steeped over to his phone plugged in on the side of the bed and started texting for a while. I decided to make myself at home. So I cocked back on his couch and grabbed the remote to start flipping through channels.

Nothing really seemed good except sports center so I left that on. By the time I was situated with the TV Ryder had already took a seat right next to me on the couch.

"So he's gonna be here in 5 minutes," he says as he glides over to steal the remote from me, flipping through the channels until he stops at Adult Swim. Typical Ryder.

"So who is this guy you're inviting over," I ask curiously.

"You don't know him, he's a guy I met at some underground fight." He replies.

Giving him a slight smirk I questioned,"Since when did you start going to underground fights?"

He fires back a smirk as well and replies,"Since I found out it's a gold mine."

"A gold mine."

"Yeah, who knew, you bet on the biggest guy fighting and bam! You end up with a few hundred bills in your pocket."

I didn't think he'd be allowed to bet, actually I'm surprised he was able to get into a Underground fight, he was only 14!

Giving him an uneasy look I turn my head toward the TV where two cartoon women were fighting over who's baby daddy was who's. My lord America.

"He's here," Ryder whispers as he goes over to the window to let him in.

"You need any help with that window honey," I say jokingly.

"No thank you shit face, I'm fine," he murmurs.

Staying on the couch, I turned on my phone and start flickering through the notifications on my Instagram when a new object caught my eye.

I lowered my phone from my face to where you could just see my eyes. Looking at the floor I caught two big pairs of feet standing in front of me. Following the feet I meet two big pair of green eyes, and oh..my..gosh..I felt like I just saw an angel.

"Parker this is Caleb, my friend I met at the underground fight."

"Nice to meet you Parker," he says as he gives me a smile.

Damn. I don't know who this Caleb kid is but, Hes. Hot.