YOU AND I TO US ❤️

Reema had been in a relationship with Anmol since the start of their last semester.
Things have been pretty cool and thankfully Anmol had changed for good.
He wasn't a jerk anymore, he had true feelings for Reema, he genuinely cared for her.

Nevertheless, the Shaurya's love story was famous and somewhere Anmol was inspired from Shaurya, the unconditional love and care he has for Anokhi is unparalleled.

Reema has to genuine feelings for Anmol and this time Anokhi made her realise that.

Anokhi has been madly in love with her husband, but insecure at the same moment, she didn't like girls roaming around him or drooling at him..although he's not at fault, after all he's the most handsome professor and a super rich gentleman with of Chandigarh adding to which the elder son of Chandigarh's renowned family The SABHERWALS!

Anokhi loves when Shaurya has his all attention on his lovely wifeyy, she loves being pampered by him.

Recently, Anokhi had been insecure or jealous would be right term to use, she hates girls hovering around her dearest hubby!

Well her hubby's personality is almost equal to Bermuda Triangle, even she was attracted towards him when she met him for the first time during the Inter-College Competition.
She herself went gaga but her conscious controlled her, her motive was to Study and take a stand for herself.

And now when he was hers, she wanted him all by herself, every time, every moment.
Whenever she use to tell Shaurya that she isn't liking girls around him, he would just smile at his Wifey's jealously but he didn't knew that it wasn't jealously but Insecurity.
She had full faith in Shaurya, but not on the other girls.

Shaurya was pissed off with Anokhi's obstruction..in the start he was liking it but now it was hurtful, he thought she has no faith in him. They had a argument and were now on cold terms.
Shaurya couldn't understand the reason behind Anokhi's strange behaviour whereas Anokhi couldn't express herself.

Anmol had planned a Birthday Surprise for Reema and had Invited Anokhi and Shaurya.
But Shaurya was busy so he couldn't join them, he told Anokhi to go and enjoy.
Anokhi felt bad and didn't wanna go alone but she had to, it was her best friend's birthday she couldn't miss it.

Reema knew that Anokhi is missing Shaurya, she knew the problems they're facing, so to cheer her up she was dancing with her and she made it sure she wasn't left alone.

The cake cutting ceremony was complete, Anokhi was feeling better was know enjoying.
Anmol's friend had brought some beer with them, although Anmol refrained them for doing so.
He knew if Shaurya found out it'll be dangerous, secondly he didn't wanted anyone to misbehave with the girls so he told them to have it after the party is over. Bottles were kept in his room, meanwhile Reema and Anokhi went to get freshened up and mistakenly got drunk.

Shaurya was worried for Anokhi as she wasn't picking up her calls. He thought for a moment she might be busy and because of the music she couldn't hear. He thought to let her enjoy as she has been worried since past few weeks.

Anokhi and Reema had created a ruckus and panic situation for Anmol and his friends.
They were uncontrollable.

Siddharth, Anmol and Anubhav have been childhood friends..Siddharth had feelings for Anokhi when he saw her for the first time, but he didn't knew she was married.

Anmol: Guys, what the heck..yeh dono ne drink kaise kii?
Siddharth: obviously beer bottle Se
Anmol: Shutup SID
Anubhav: Anmol tu Bhabhi ko sambhal and inki friend ke ghar par call karde.
Sid: tu pagal hai? Agar usko ghar par call kiya toh usse dhaant padegii..Anmol tu Bhabhi ko sambhal, mein Anokhi ko handle karunga
Anmol: nhi yrr mujhe dono ko handle karna hoga
Shit man..Mene mana kiya tha tumlog ko beer Lane ko phir bhi tum log utha laye.
Anubhav: hume Sapna nhi aa raha yah esa kuch hoga.
Sid: Kissi ka phone ring kar raha hai..
Anubhav: Haa mereko bhi laga, Anmol isse muh khol kar kya dekh raha hai utha phone..