chapter 2 .

James Pov

I just left shorty dorm and whew that head was THE BOMB DIGGGSSS , but anyways I'm now walking too my friends dorm to catch them up

I just left shorty dorm and whew that head was THE BOMB DIGGGSSS , but anyways I'm now walking too my friends dorm to catch them up . Knocking on the door melo big head ass opens the door .

" yoooo " I said as I walked in and slap him up .

" wassgood where df u been " he says .

" GANG IN HEREEEE " jalen says walking out the bathroom . Him and melo play basketball so he always here but he cool met him back in 9th grade kickin' in coolin every since .

" POPPIN GANGGG " I said as i slapped him up .

" so let me put y'all on about this shorty right " I said as I got me some chips .

" alrighttt " they both said .

" so I met her at her car and she was unloading some boxes and they seemed heavy so I help her like a young fine gentleman iam " I said .

" nigga said seemed heavy u just want that coochie "  Jalen said as melo spit out his water out laughing .

" brooo chillllll damn " I said cause he kinda ain't lie .

" back to what u was saying gang " melo big head ass said .

" ight so like I was saying the boxes seemed heavy so I helped her and I was talking to her and stuff and she was saying like this her first time here and her and her friends graduated 3 months ago " I said eating my hot fries shits was bussin no funny shit .

" wait she got friends .. they fine ?" Jalen said .

" hell yeah but they twins sooo " I said .

" TWINZ ? " melo said .

" yeah nigga but look right " I said .

" so we talking in stuff and I ask her what's her name - " I stopped as melo interrupted me .

" all that time u had u just now asking for her name bro " melo says as jalen laughing .

" yeah he definitely wanted that coochie AHHHHHHG " Jalen says as me and melo laughing .

Bro these niggas funny bro😂 .

“ bro shut up and let me finish " I said  laughing a lil .

" so I got her name her name Tiana and she ask for my name I gave her my name fast forward shawty was bending over Infront of me like she want sum action or sum so I was like " why u being over like that " right so she's says cs I can all sexy in shit " i said while I getting me some water them shits was hot .

" u fucked her huh " melo says .

" you know he did bro " jalen said .

I got done with my water and said “ bro she was acting like she wanted the combo so i ask her I was like " what u tryna do " and she hopped on the table and pulled me and we started kissing and stuff nd I was sucking on THAT neck " I said .

" nigga said sucking on THAT neck " jalen says laughing .

" so like I was saying I was sucking on her neck nd she unzipped my pants nd I pulled her pants down nd I slid it in goin crazy she moaning in my ear like shit was good which I know it was so then I pulled out and said " get down " and it seemed like she knew what I was gonna do cs she opened that mouth and I you know and she goin crazy like that head was bomb asf no lieee " I said finally finishing my story .

" mannnn " melo says .

" got that coochie then dipped huh? " Jalen said .

" bro stop saying that " I said laughing .

" what u goin do if u see her again " melo says getting up .

" goin hit it again " me and Jalen said at the same time .

We all started bussin out laughing 😂

" y'all tryna get sum to eat a nigga hungry wrdd " melo says putting his shoes on .

" hell yea " jalen says putting on his shoes .

We all left the dorm to go eat and a couple mins later we saw shawty and her friends .

" dawg that's herrrrrr " I said to melo and Jalen .

" damn they all fine wtf " Jalen said .

" u ain't lie " melo said looking mad hard lmoaoaoaaooa .

" let's go over there " jalen said .

" ight " me and melo said .

So we walk over there and talk to them .

" wassgood " I said .

" heyyy " she says all sexy .

" don't start being nasty Tiana " one of her friends said .

" girl boo but these my friends Liana and Leah " she says pointing to who's which "

" liana that's pretty " melo simp ass said .

" thank you " she says with a smile .

Ok melo I see u brotherrr😛 .

" Leah u fine " Jalen says , nigga a clown bro 💀.

" thank you even tho I don't know ya name " she says laughing .

" nigga didn't even introduce us but I'm Jalen and that's melo " jalen said .

" y'all tryna eat with us ? " I said .

" no we actually gotta unp- " Liana says but got cut off my Tiana .

" yea we'll go I'm hungry anyway " she said as liana mouth wide open and Leah laughing .

" ight "

We all walked cs Chick-fil-A was right across from are campus.