Chapter 9| The party of all parties

Maddie and Sarah got ready for the party

Maddie and Sarah got ready for the party. Maddies outfit was one that Sarah had picked, it was a glittery set with fluffy black sleeves and a matching head piece. She toned it down by ripping of the sleeves and the headpiece creating a sheer glittery skirt and top, Sarah on the other hand wore a colourful boob wrap top with a matching skirt. The girls looked amazing.

They mumbled the odd "you look hot" back and fourth while they were getting ready, making sure they were the hottest pair to walk in. 
Sarah noticed just how sheer Maddies outfit was and admired the confidence she had to wear it, her whole ass was out but she knew nobody would complain. Especially her brother.  Maddies  boyfriend on the other hand probably did mind but Sarah didn't rate him such seeing's as he's such a dick. She only wanted was was best for her friend but the thought of her and her brother together exited her far to much, it was more drama and Sarah loves a bit of drama....

"Hey Maddie I'm just going to get us some drinks" Sarah said while sneaking to her brothers room. Maddie gave her a quick nod over her shoulder to show her that she acknowledged what she said.

Rafes room :

Sarah opens the door leading to her brothers room and throws a top at him. "Ow" Rafe scowled. "How's Maddie?" Sarah asked Rafe. "How the hell-wait- weren't you with her a minute ago?
"Yes but I think you should go check on her"
"Sarah your making no sense"
Rafe was truly confused as to what his sister was playing at but Sarah found it hilarious. "You. Need. To. Go. check. on. Maddie" she said slowly. Rafe rolled his eyes and made his way to Sarah's room, leaving his sister in his bed room

Sarah's room:
Rafes eyes ran up and down Maddies body through the crack in the door that has been left ajar. She was facing away from him, looking at her self in the mirror. She was truly mesmerising. He wasn't entirely impressed with her outfit, it was sheer mesh after all. But she looked amazing and she would always stand out no matter what she was wearing. He knew that Nate was definitely have something to say about her outfit and they would probably argue over it like they always do, so Rafe thought he would play the angel card for once.

He stopped stalking and swung the door open a little to aggressively causing the handle to make a dent in the wall. Maddie knew he had this fake 'I'm so confident' persona. She read him very easily and could tell he had to build up the confidence to open the door resulting with him clumsily swinging it open. She could also tell that he was embarrassed by this outburst when he cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head. "Can I help you ?" She said looking him up and down. "Um you look amazing" he half mumbled. "Sorry what did you say? I didn't quite get that" Maddie smirked Suddenly he remembered who he was, thee kook king, a Cameron, he had never been a shy boy or not confident, it was only Maddie who sometimes brought this side of him out. He walked over to her and pushed her against the bed, "I said you look fucking amazing" he half whispered half shouted in her ear as he lay her flat down on the bed. She put her knee up so it was in between his scrotch and pressed.