The Mad Hatter

as night took over, Alex found himself in a dark, silent and gloomy forest. he tried to stay warm as the cold air made his body shiver.  as he wrapped his arms around himself, he hissed at the pain on his arm, he looked at it before a voice was heard behind him. " it looks like you ran afoul of something with wicked claws." a blue cat said as he sat in the treetops, Alex turns and looks at the cat in confusion, never has he seen a talking cat. " and I'm still dreaming." he said to himself as he pinched himself, once again he didn't wake up. " what did that to you?" the cat asks, Alex looks at his arm as the blood slowly drips down his arm, " banner or bander..." Alex tried to get out, but the words couldn't get out. " the Bandersnatch?" the cat asks. Alex nodded his head, then the can vanished before appearing behind Alex floating in the air, " well, I'd better have a look." the cat said, Alex steps back. " what are you doing?" Alex asks. " it needs to be purified by someone with evaporating skills, or it will fester and putrefy. " the cat said with a wide grin on his face. Alex had an unsettling feeling about him as he said "I'd rather you didn't. I'll be fine as soon as I wake up." Alex said, then the cat vanished once again and appeared on the other side of Alex with a cloth in its hand. " at least let me bind it for you" the cat said as he started tying the bandaid around Alex's arm, " what do you call yourself?" the cat asks. " Alex" he replied. " the Alex?" the cat asks in surprise. Alex thinks for a moment before replying, " there's been some debate about that." " I never get involved in politics." the cat said before vanishing again making Alex gasp slightly before turning around to find the cat floating in the air with the wide grin on its face, " you'd best be on your way." the cat said before floating into the forest, Alex stops it by saying, " what way? all I want to do is wake up from this dream and get (Y/N) home, where she's safe."  the cat turned to Alex, " fine. then I'll take you to the hare and the hatter, but that's the end of it." the cat said before vanishing. Alex looked around in confusion before the cat appeared ahead of him, " coming?" the cat asks before Alex took a deep breath and starts to follow. 

after a long walk, Alex followed the floating cat to a burned, old windmill. ahead there was a table covered by a white sheet, it table had teacups, teapots, cakes, sandwiches on a plate and all sorts on there. Alex walked closer and saw, a hare, the mouse Mally from earlier and a man dressed in a hot hat and a coat coted with sewing needles and different fabrics on it. they woke up and looked ahead to see Alex walking towards them, the man smiled widely before stepping up on the table and walking across the table knocking teapots and plates over. the man jumped off the end of the table in front of Alex who looked confused, " it's you" the man said, " no, it's not. Mctwisp brought us the wrong Alex." Mally said in anger, " it's the wrong, Alex" the hare said inf ear as he twitched and shakes as he pulled his long ears down. " it's absolutely Alex. you're absolutely Alex. I'd know you anywhere. " the hatter said before turning to his friends, "I'd know her anywhere." the hatter said before making the hare and Mally giggle. the hatter then picked up Alex by the hand, Alex's legs dangled as he was carried across the table by the hatter, " well, as you can see, we're still having tea. and it's all because I was obliged to kill time waiting for your return." the hatter said as Alex tried to dogue the teapots in his way before hatter sat in his seat as he placed Alex on a chair next to him. " you're terribly late, you know. naughty." Alex looked around as he saw the hare try and pour tea into a broken cup before the cat appeared with a cup in his hand making the hare jump., " well, anyway, time became quite offended and stopped altogether. not a tick ever since." the hatter said making the hare laugh before looking down at his broke cup, " cup". he said. " time can be funny in dreams." Alex said as the hatter nodded, " yes, yes, of course, but now you're back, you see, and we need to get on to the frabjous day. " the hatter said. " Frabjous Day!" both Mally and hare cheered with a giggle as Alex raised an eyebrow in confusion. " I'm investigating things that begin with the letter "M". the hatter said before he leans towards Alex slightly and whispered, " have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?" there was a bit of silence before everyone said, " dowal wyth bluddy behg hid!". Alex looked around in confusion, " what?" he asks. " down with the bloody big head, the bloody big head being the red king." the Cheshire cat said. " come, come. we simply must commence with the slaying and such. therefore, it's his high time to forgive and forget or forget and forgive, whichever comes first to is, in any case, most convenient. I'm waiting. " the hatter said before rendering a pocket watch in front of him, the hare pulled out a pocket watch from a teapot with a chuckle, " hey. it's tick-tick... it's ticking again" he said making the hatter smile before putting his pocket watch in the inside of his jacket. " all this talk of blood and slaying had put me off my tea," the chessur cat said as he puts his teacup down, the hatter looked at the chessur cat, " ah. the entire world is falling to ruin and poor chessur's off his tea." the hatter said, " what happened that day was not my fault." the cat said, the hatter lose his smile as his eyes went dark orange and his skin darkened. the hare shakes as he said, " oh, dear.." before taking a sip of his tea. the hatter gets up from his chair and walked towards the chessur cat, " you ran out on them to save your own skin, you guddler's scuttish pilgar flickering shukm juggling sluking urpal. Bar Lom Muck Egg Brimni!" the hatter said with a low dark voice, "Hatter!" Mally yelled out making the hatter snap out of his anger, " thank you" the hatter said. " meow," the hare said. " I'm fine" the hatter replied as he took a breath. " Alex stayed quite worried that he would say the wrong thing, " what's wrong with you, Tarrant? you used to be the life of the party? you used to do the best futterwacken in all of witzend." the chessur cat said as he took another sip of his tea making the hatter smile proudly at his words. " futter what?" alex asks. " futterwacken! " the hatter said with excitement making his tea spoon fall on the ground, " it's a dance." Mally replied making the hare laugh as he did a little dance. " on the frabjous day when the white king once again wears the crown, on that day, I shall futterwacken vigorously. " the hater said as he stood in front of his chair and everyone exspet alex giggle. 

but then the sound of horses was heard in the distance, the hare jumps onto the table and hid behind the chessur cat as everyone looked ahead to see the red king's knights and the knave in the distance. " the knave" the mouse said in fear, " goodbye" the chessur cat said before vanished making the hare jump back on his chair. " hide him" the hare said before the hatter shoved a bottle to Alex's mouth, " drink this, quickly." he said. Alex swallowed the liquid as he coughed before shrinking. " quick! hide him." the hare said again before the hatter grabs Alex and shoved him in a teapot. Alex landed in the pot as his large clothes landed on top of him, he looked up as he saw the lid close before getting up, " Let me Out!" he yelled out. 

everyone watches as they saw llosvic get off his horse as a greyhound sniff the ground, " well, if it's not my favourite trio of lunatics." llosvic said as he walked up to Mally, the hare and the hatter. " would you like to join us?" Mally asks with a giggle. " you're all late for tea!" the hare said as he throws a teacup at LLosvic, Llosvic ducked making the teacup hit a knight. the hare and mally chuckled as llosvic snarled at them. " we're looking for the boy called Alex" llosvic said as he walked towards the hatter and leans on the chair. " speaking of the king, here is a little song we used to sing in his honour." the hatter said before waving his hands a little as he, the hare and mally sang, " Twinkle Twinkle little bat, how I wonder where you're at, up a" the Llosvic grabs the hatter's throat as he said, " of you're hiding him, you'll lose your head" the hatter smiled as he said in a hoarse voice, " already lost them" everyone laughed at the hatter joke as llosvic let's go of the hatter who started signing again, " all together now. up above the world you fly like a tea tray in the sky. " then the greyhound moved under the table making ti shake before he was right in front of the hatter. the hound sniffed the pot before growling making alex stay silent in fear from inside the teapot, the hatter looked at the hound and said, " downal wyth bluddy behg hid" the dog stopped growling before moving away from the hatter, Alex sighed with relief as he heard the dog move away, the dog then started barking and running off into the forest, " follow the bloodhound" llosvic said to the knight before they followed the dog. " sugar?" mally asks the hare, " yes, please." the hare replied before mally throws two sugar cubes into the hare's cup from the other side of the table, " oh, that's lovely." the hare said making everyone chuckle, " you're all made" llosivc said, " thank you very much" the hare said before llosvic started walking towards his horse but he stops in his track, " oh, the king would like underland to know that he had found the woman to be his queen" alex closely lsitens as the hatter asks, " oh, and who si this lovely woman?" " she goes by the name (Y/N) and the king wants to warn you, that if you ever show your mad face at the wedding, he'll have your head," llosivc said beroe leaving. 

once llosivc was gone, hatter placed the teapot on the table, he lifts the lid before quickly closing it replacing the clothes Alex once wear were way too big. " oh, pardon." he said before he took a bit of dar blue fabric from his jacket and started making a small dark blue suit for Alex. once it was done he dropped it into the teapot. " try this on for size" the hatter said. Alex looked at the suit and smiled before putting it on. once he was finished he knocked on the teapot, the hatter lifts the lid and lifts Alex out before placing him on the table. he looked at Alex who straightened the dark blue jacket, he was now wearing dark blue trousers with a dark blue jacket and white shirt as his feet were bare. " I like it." the hatter said, " I do too, maybe (Y/N) will like it too." Alex said to himself. " good thing the bloodhound is one of us, or you'd be.." mally said before signing losing his head, " what do  they want with me?" Alex asks. " wait a minute, best take him to the white king. he'll be safe there. spoon.." the hare said before looking at the spoon in his hand. " no, I can't leave (Y/N) in the hand of his red king, she'll get hurt." Alex protested, " but the white king might be your only chance to rescue her." the hatter said, Alex, think before sighing, " I suppose." he said as the hatter takes his hat off and placed it in front of Alex, " your carriage, good sir." the hatter said with a smile. " the hat?" Alex asks, " of course. anyone can go by horse to rail, but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. have I made a rhyme?" the hatter said making Alex chuckle with a smile before sitting on the tip of the hat. " oh, I love travelling by hat" mally said with a giggle as she was about to get on to. " mally, just Alex, please. fairfarren, all." the hatter said before standing up with the hat in his had and started to walk away, " what do you mean? wait gae!" the hare said before throwing a teacup at the hatter who ducked making everyone giggle.