𝐗𝐈𝐈

✧𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒✧

YOU PLACED your cheek on your palm as you cut your last pancake into small pieces using your fork. The silver band on your forefinger caught your attention causing you to smile discreetly to yourself. You extended your fingers and turned your hand as you examined the ring with a love struck expression and hearts in your eyes, watching as the red crystal glistened in the light. Just as he had said, the ring really did look good on your hands.

"Armin's ring."

You looked up at the blonde girl sitting in front of you, who kept her gaze on your ring clad finger. "Hm?"

"Isn't that Armin's ring?" She voiced, gesturing towards it. You subconsciously placed your hand on your lap, out of her view.

"Uh, yeah. He gave it to me."

"Weird," Annie drawled, "he really liked that ring. It was his favourite. I'm surprised he gave it to you."

"Okay?" You said narrowing your eyes, not liking the tone she was using. "He gave me his favourite ring, I'm also meeting up with him later. We're pretty close for your info."

Her ice-blue eyes pierced into yours. She had such a sharp and intimidating gaze but you didn't let her get to you.

"Nice to see that you both are getting along great," she said sarcastically, standing up and placing her plate by the sink. "I'm gonna shower."

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever..."

Do I not even get a thank you for making her breakfast?

You tapped your fork on the plate as she left the kitchen. Once you heard the bathroom door slam, you let out a frustrated huff.

"What's her deal," you mumbled to yourself, rolling your sleeves up to your elbows before washing the dishes. He told her he wasn't interested in her, so why was she still trying?

It was around one when you were done since you always took your time washing the dishes. Annie left the house after her shower and you didn't bother asking her where she was going. Not with how bitter she was acting after knowing Armin gave you his ring, but you didn't give a shit about what she thought.

You connected your speaker to your phone and turned on your favourite playlist. You had a quick shower, spraying the most expensive vanilla perfume you had on your pulse points and behind your ears. You changed into a dark grey mini skirt and a plain white camisole. After doing your makeup and hair, you threw on your favourite oversized white jacket, your fluffy white earmuffs, leg warmers, fleece tights the same tone as your skin and brown platform uggs. You looked simple and cute, dressed warmly for the cold weather outside.

Grabbing your airpods, phone and handbag, you made your way to the door, forgetting to let Armin know you were on the way.