6

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !

----------------------------

"you found me george" 

"i know i did, i found you ages ago" george turnt around to look at the tall figure

"but its my time to go now" dream took ahold of george's hand "i must go, in my time, i got married and had wilbur and his siblings, without me none of them would be alive, so me coming into the future already being dead, time has gone back and sooner or later wilbur and his siblings, aswell as his children would soon fade or die"

hearing this, george vigurously shook his head

"no, no, no, no, you cant do this to me again! not again! i wont have it" george had a choke in his throat

"its the only way, im sorry george"

george's eyes filled with salty layers of tears. Dream looked over to the wall with the hand prints. 

"you know when i did this, i automatically knew you ought to do the same" dream turnt to see if george was still looking at him but he wasnt. Geogre was facing the table "george come on"

"no, i will not come on, we met over the phone, we grew a connection, you left me, we met again, we grew a connection and your leaving me once again"

"its not my fault, its called time. like i said if i stay wilbur and---"

"---and his siblings and that--- yes i know dream, but who does that matter to? i need you!"

"it matters to me! you dont understand, everything will change!"

-----------------------------------------

*flash back to september*

-----------------------------------------

George was sat on his bed looking at the broken phone on the floor. He picked it up and glided his finger through the cracks where the phone had been dropped on the floor. He held it up to his ear as if he was on the phone to Dream.

His heart was shattered and he felt as if someone went into his chest and ripped his heart right out of him

"I love you" he whispered into the phone hoping to get a reply, but nothing came through "Goodnight, old man, ill take good care of those flowers for you"

He placed the broken phone in the rusty time capsule that Dream had given him, he took the old paint and put it in there as well. He placed the capsule in a small cupboard under the stairs.

Walking up the stairs, he had noticed something on the wall near the window. He walked over to it, it read " Sep, 9. 20" then underneath it "I love you"

A tear smoothly ran down his cheek. He placed his hand over Dream's hand painting that was on the wall still. He then walked over to his desk where the picture Dream and the quartz lay, he picked up the picture and smiled

"Patches' face is hilarious, looks like she doesn't want to be there!" He giggled, he picked up the quartz. He walked over to his nightstand and opened the drawer and placed it in.

George was ready for bed, he got under his blanket and tried to get to sleep. He felt uncomfortable, he didn't know if it was because of the thoughts that were going through his mind or it was because the phone wasn't on the wall anymore. It was both of them, but it was something else too, something under his pillow. He searched around under his pillows, he touched a notepad. He took it out. His face dropped, it was the list of music that he had put together for Dream, but of course, it was one song "unchained melody" He took out his phone and went onto Spotify, pressed his playlist called "flowers from 1970" and pressed the first song. He laid down, his eyelids dropped over his eyes and he fell asleep, listening to the song on repeat.