XXV

I couldn't stand it anymore. I slowly walked from around the door and stood in the doorway. Nux'ox bowed with Av'aelin in his arms and Krol dropped all the way down to the floor on one knee to bow. Amarra was standing between the two of them, but walked over to my side when I walked in. 

"I see jealousy has gotten the better of you Krol," I said holding my hands out to Nux'ox. He quickly brought me my daughter and placed her in my arms. Krol had said something that I blocked out, but the moment her eyes met mine, I was so mesmerized by her. Like the first time I saw her through the video call, I had to placed my hand over my mouth to soften my sob. Amarra leaned closer to me and hugged me around my waist.

"She's so beautiful," I whispered and Amarra held me tighter and rubbed her head against my chest. When I looked over, Xolix and Raquel were both asleep in their crib. Av'aelin was the only one to be awake at the moment. 

Waving my hand, Nux'ox and Krol both nodded and left the room. I just wanted this time to be with me, my children and my beautiful mate. I slowly moved to the bed and just sat there watching my little girl. She was so aware of everything. Looking at me, to her mother, around the room and back to me. She might have had a lot of my features, but I could see Amarra in her as well. 

I handed Av'aelin to her mother as she started fusing. Amarra held her close to her chest and allowing Av'aelin suckle from her. I leaned back and just watched as my mate feed her. But I didn't stay that way for long though. I moved closer to her, leaning my chest along her shoulder and back to wrap one arms around my mate and with another, allowed my daughter to hold my finger. Amarra took over with gently squeezing her breast to still simulate Av'aelin to continue feeding.   

"Thank you so much for blessing me with these three beautiful children, my mate." She looked over at me and smiled. I pulled her close and kissed her. I know she said that it took the two of us. But because of her, because of her body, I was able to be blessed with three. Triplets which are rare on their own.....but to have a girl born into the family is even more rare. "Thank you so much," I whispered nuzzling my head into her neck and hair. 

The rest of this time was just us. Krol of course came and go wanting to hold Av'aelin. I allowed it. I was just so caught up with my beautiful mate taking care of my children that it seemed like a blur. A pure bliss of happiness. 

Now I understand what my mother meant by 'There's Nothing More Beautiful Than Watching Your Family. They Will Be Your True Happiness And Love. Never Take Them For Granted My Son'. She was always watching me as a young boy. I never understood why at that time. I thought maybe she was just watching because one: I was her son and she loved watching me play and have fun, and two: I thought that maybe she was making sure I was well guarded from my step-mother. Now that I'm older and now have my own family. I understand. I was her joy and happiness. That they will be what makes you happy, and makes you want to live your with them around you. Thank you mother for being the amazing woman you were. Thank you for being my mother. I will love and cherish you always. 

-The End-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Thank you all so much for reading. I really hope you enjoyed the story. If you did please leave a comment leaving me questions, suggestions for a new story idea. Vote if you really liked my story and follow me if you'd all like to. Thank you all again. :) 

**The next few chapters are just going into detail about the characters, info about the world of Osaor, and much more.