car rides not with you

Jacquie woke up to an empty bed, she was confused, she was so sure Noah slept over last night, as Jacquie rolls over to the side to get her phone, she hears Noah gently opens the door was a tray of breakfast, smiling at her as he walks over and sets the breakfast down.

"Come here," He says smiling as Jacquie climbs into his lap, holding onto her waist as he lightly kisses her neck, "Let's eat!"

As the couple enjoy the breakfast, Jacquie hears a notifcation from her phone, so she picks it up to look at who it was.

"Richelle wants to go for dinner tonight at Alfredos, are you down?" Jacquie asks.

"Yup I'm down." Noah says with a mouth full of pancake and syrup, Jacquie let's out a little giggle and types out a reply to Richelle, telling her to meet them at her apartment first then head to the resturant together.

The day is spent perfectly, Noah and Jacquie never left the apartment in fear of anyone seeing them together. Movies, snacks and cuddles is all they both need to be happy, because as long as they have each other, nothing else is better. As the hours pass by, the couple get ready to go out, Jacquie wearing jeans and a crop top, and Noah dressing in his disguies he came in last night, deciding he would change in the resturant bathroom.

"I'm here!" The couple turns their heads to see a excited Richelle coming their way, giving them both tight hugs.

"How'd you get in?" Jacquie asks giggling.

"Oh, you had your door unlocked, it was easy," Richelle says casually as the couple both shoot each other confused looks.

"I could have swore I locked it," Noah replies nervously.

"Well, you didn't, so Jacquie you wanna ride with Noah and I can-" Richelle starts but is interuppted by Noah.

"Actaully can she can ride with you, wouldn't want the fans thinking we're dating or anything," Noah says as he shifts his gaze towards Jacquie, frowning as he see's Jacquie sad expression.

"Jacquie you know I love you but-" Noah rambles, "It's fine Noah, I get it, let's go Richelle." She says with a bit of an irritated tone in her voice as she grabs Richelle's hand and pulls her out of the apartment.

"Jacquie I know how you feel, it's not that he doesn't want to ride with you it's that he doesn't want anyone seeing you guys together," Richelle says as she starts the car engine, "He doesn't want people thinking you guys are together.

"Would that be a bad thing though?" Jacquie replies as she fiddles her fingers, "Noah and I have been dating for 4 years, he's just lying when he says he's a player."

"I know, I would probably feel the same if I was in your position, but it's for his career" Richelle gently says as she nudges Jacquie's shoulder, "besides, do you really want your relationship to be out in the public?"

"I guess not," Jacquie whispers as she stares out of the car window. Why can't we just live life the way we want? Jacquies thinks to herself as Richelle turns up the Music and focuses on the road.

The line to Alfredo's is packed, most of the cars being paparazzi, being that Alfredo's is a very popular casual spot for celebrities. Jacquie looks out the car window as Noah exit's the car, camera lights flashing from every direction as the paparazzi blurt out questions hoping Noah will answer.

"Noah are you dating anyone new?"

"Why are you in Toronto Noah?"

"Who's the next victim player?"

It made Jacquie pretty mad when they assumed Noah was a player who broke girl's hearts. From day one, he has made her feel so loved, and she wanted the people to know the real Noah, not the fabricated Noah who cheats on girls and breaks girls hearts.

5 minutes later Richelle and Jacquie get out of the car, Richelle also getting taken photos of as she is an up and coming actor, and Jacquie following closley behind. When they see Noah sitting at the table, the girls sit down next to him, Noah averting his gaze away from Jacquie as Richelle starts a conversation with him as Jacquie stares out the window towards the paparazzi.

Would this be her life someday? She thought to herself as she picked at the bread basket in the middle of the table. Throughout the dinner, Jacquie and Noah didn't talk much, Noah didn't want anyone at the restaurant to think he had a new girl, and because Richelle was also in the spotlight the public knew they were best friends,  nothing more, she was safe to talk to talk to.

As Noah packs up to leave, he sees from the corner of his eyes Jacquie huffing and puffing as she stuffs her phone and wallet into her bag.

"Guys I'm gonna take a cab back to my place, since I can't be seen with you," she says looking directly into my eyes before she jumps up and scurries out of the restaurant. He contemplated running after her, but He had to keep his cover, for his career...