Chapter one

Insanity- The state of being seriously mentally ill.

You can see carriages with horses speeding by and people laughing with bellies full of food and happiness as they watch their kids play but if you look a little further you might just see a bunch of trees clumped up together moving slightly as not to separate too far as if they're hiding something. No Omega dares travel past the trees but such as if someone may venture through looking for the danger they would find. Past the trees are powerful people called Alphas they became cruel and viscous due to not having their mate which is an omega by their side the beta are in the middle nothing special their just there. In this world the omegas were treated poorly so they left and stayed hidden from all alphas and even created suppressants to hide there scents now they leave happy lives and when they gave birth to an alpha they taught them to treat omegas with care creating a new society. As the alpha are trembling as they become weak without their other half the king is furious and everyday there are troops who go out and search for the omegas but to there prevail none is found.

A little boy who  refuses to listen to his mother just turned eighteen and decides to travel through the woods seeking the unknown.