Chapter 2: one drink too much. (ok just a sip)

(My POV)

ok guys im sorta using this chapter to give my love to analog horror. yes the chapter is canon to my AU. i just don't want people spamming in the chat "I KNOW DAT GAY." its just something for me to enjoy

(Felix POV)

Well they're here. some of our new partners. it was a strange place to meet. a bar. linda told me not to go there tonight because she's scared i'll fall into another dilemma. i told her

"Linda. i haven't drank in 3 years now. believe me i'll be fine."

i was and nothing happened. oh yeah. back to my business partners.. 

Marvin Mark (Petscop): a man who is a former teacher and currently working with his family at their family company: Garolina 

Marvin Greywhinder (Harmony and Horror): He recently started a toy franchising business with his brother, Arthur.

Thomas Eastwood (Andy's Apple Farm): He is currently working on a game but said we could have his help on an upcoming project.

Mark Heathcliff (The Mandela Catalogue): He isn't really a new partner. more of a new employee.

And of course William Afton (Battington's FNAF Tapes.): He runs a similar business like mine. but he also reminds me of jack.

We had one more but he didn't come.

"Martin pulled up short?" Marvin M said

"y"know, Walls loves to keep people waiting." i said with a laugh. "Alright lets just talk business."

"oh yes." Marvin G said. "now felix. i have to say no to the cartoon deal. i'm already working on mine. but i have someone to suggest to you."

he handed me a card with someone's name written on it.

"Her names Sarah or something." He finished. 

"Oh mr kranken." Thomas said. "i would love to help with your video game. i already have a cabinet with a test play on it."

"Oh thanks! when can we get it?"

"Maybe next month?"

"We'll get some people to test it." i said

we drank a little. except mark

"I prefer not to. plus who's driving?"

We all looked at him.

"i mean. You can't drink and drive y'know?"

he was sorta looking like this. 

i said "Anything wrong?"

he said "I went to my friend caesars and was chased by this thing. i almost killed myself. until caesar came to help. we chased the thing away. when we reported it to the police, they made sure all of those "Things" were gone. but surely there after... caesar killed himself. he couldn't take losing his mother, one of those "Things" killed her."

"Oh sorry"i said throwing my drink.

"It's fine. ill drive you guys since you cant think."

that night ended well.

(END POV)

It was fun writing this chapter. i love analog horror and i couldn't believe i could write this. i loved writing marks part. it was my way to show that analog horror went a bit "differently" in this universe.

as always.

thanks @waltenfilesstories 

Thanks martin walls.

Thanks Pyro for making petscop

Thanks to battington for making the harmony and horror and FnAF tapes

Thanks Alex Kister for making the Mandela Catalogue  

I LOVE YOU ALL!

BOI!