"04

...

"Do you really want to know?" I asked.

"I sure as hell do," he responded.

I mean it's not like I'm gonna say the most shocking or intriguing thing ever, but I might as well do this.

I turned around till I was facing him, our faces dangerously close, I pressed the front of my body more into his till there was virtually no space between us. I wrapped my arms around his neck and went on my tip toes till my lips were near his ear so I could whisper into it.

"It was big, really big..."

"Well, I knew that much already... but I kinda wanted to hear something else," he whispered back.

"Like what?"

"Hmm, didn't you feel it throbbing slightly, or how hard it was?"

"Not really."

"You should have sat on top of me longer," he said.

Oh?

"I'll gladly do it again then, but I don't think I'll have to do that much to get you hard, since I'm dressed like this..."

"Fuck... do it then," he said.

Oh? I thought we were playing around here, he really wants this to go further... I guess I have no choice but to fulfil his wishes then. Because I want this to go far too, really far...

I slowly walked to the bed, he followed my lead walking backwards, still keeping hold of my waist. The minuscule space between us remained. When we reached the foot of the bed, I pushed him backwards making him fall onto it. I got on top of him, making sure to sit right on that sweet spot. I took off my singlet, and let his eyes scan my body. All of my body was on display for him, my breasts visible through my lace bra. But my pussy is still hidden away in my pants.

"Are you just gonna sit on top of me?" He asked.

"Of course not... it's a good thing you're still only wearing your boxers or this wouldn't work well."

I started to slowly grind on him, working my hips to get the most out of my movements. I made sure to push down on his dick, to keep some pressure but also so he could feel the heat from my pussy. My hands placed on his abs for support but I also took that as the chance to explore his torso. My fingers traced all that I could see in front of me. Pulling up his vest as I did, fulling revealing his muscularity. But his pecs were surely enticing, they were so big and... plump. Like man-tits I guess...