15.

Dream's pov:

'Why. I don't want to give my admin powers to anyone. I worked so hard just to get to here and.....' As I thought. 'this. Just beacuse I'm 14 and not 18. I wish Sam never found out I wasn't 22 but 14.' I thought while crying. This was so unfair.

"Hello little one." I heard someone say. I look up and thwas.she was. The goddes of death. Kristin. "Kristin." I said. "I heard what happend. Little one you can't just lie about something like that." Kristin said walking up to me and sitting down on the bed next to me. "I know. I just." I started but was cut off by Kristin. "I know none of this was your fault. All the admins I meet weren't as calm and matture like you. For someone who is 14. You are a amazing leader." Kristin said hugging me. "Thank you. Also how did you know about the being controled part." I asked her. "Let's say one of them told me." She said. I was confused. But then Nightmare teleported in. "Hi." He said in an akward tone in his voice. "But why." I asked him. I coudn't belive it. He explained all of that to her. "Go ahead little one. Tell him what you told me." Kristin said. I looked at Nightmare and waited. "So it all happend....

{Time skip}

Nightmare's pov:

"Everything is going according to plan." ??? said whit sh*t eating grin. I hated that grin so much. "Yep." Lucid said smilling. "Yes." I said. I was annoyed at this point. I faked a smile. "After Dream gives his admin powers to somebody else we will kill him." ??? said. I looked at Lucid. His smile fadded away. "But. That was never a part of our deal." Lucid said pissed at this point. "You can't do anything about it. I'm a lot stronger than both of you." ??? said laughing like a maniac. "YOU ARE INSANE."I said whit anger in my voice. "DO. NOT. RAISE. YOUR. VOICE. AT. ME." He said walking up to me and slapping me on my face. My face was red from the slap. "I see that you already forgot. Let me remind you. I'm the one that OWN'S you TWO. And I do what I WANT." He said. "You two are NOTHING whitout ME." He  said before pointing a finger at the door telling us to leave now.

Me and Lucid left. He looked at me and said. "Our deal whit him was just to take over the server. But I never agreed on killing Dream. We maybie almost checket him. But I only wanted to knock him out." Lucid said. I put my bandage on my check. "Same. I never wanted to kill or hurt him. I just wanted to protect him" I said. "I have an idea. Tell Kristin and she can help us whit that. I will stay here while you do that." He said. I nodded and said. "I will do that by." I said teleporting to Kristin. "Good luck" He said.

"Hello. Who may you be?"  I heard a women say. "Hello my name is Nightmare and I'm here for your help ma'am." I said. Kristin l9oked at me confused. "What can I help you whit little one." She said. "It's about Dream. The admin of the Dream SMP. He is in danger." I said. Kristin looked at me. "What happend to him." She asked as I prepared for a suprised exspresion. "First off all he isn't actully 22. He is 14."  But instead of a suprised exspesion I was the one whit the suprised exspesion. "I know. My husband Phil told me about that. But in what danger my he be." I had my jaw open. It felt like it will fall off. I calmed down and continued.