P.2

When she opens the door  there is nobody.
She thinks " bachcho ka kaam hoga Masti kar rhe honge "

She again locks the door and turns there and sat on sofa and started TV .

After half an hour she thought to call her parents .

On call.

TM : " haa bol beta kya hua "

Teja : " kuch nhi hua bas aap log kab tak aaoge "

TM : " ek kaam kar apne papa se baat kar vo btayenge "

TP : " kya hua beta "

Teja : " kuch nhi hua bas aap log kab tak aaoge puchna tha "

TP : " beta dekh shaadi hai to rasmo ka koi time nhi hai kab tak chalega humare paas ghar ki dusri chabi hai tu tension mat le hum aajayenge or ho sakta hai subah ko aaye "

Teja : " ohh achcha thike "

TP : " bye beta phone rakhta hu "

Teja : " bye papa "

Teja just lay down on sofa and switched off the TV.

Teja hears a door bell again and looks at the time its 12.30 am.

" Iss time pe kon aaya hai bachche to ho nhi sakte "

She goes near door and try to hear but she can't hear anything. She opens the door.

She gets back because someone hits the door when she get up he locks the door when he turns she saw him he is Shahid her ex Boyfriend.

He comes near her she goes back after seeing him coming towards her .

He hold her hand and says " hyyy baby tu to bhot badal gayi hai "

She screams " leave my hand "
But he wasn't listening her and tightening his grip on her hand .

She is in pain so much pain .

" Pls chod do mujhe pls "

Shahid : " baby darro mat mai marunga nhi bilkul nhi tu bas idhar aa "

Teja : " pleas leave me pls its hurting pls "

Shahid : " or vo jab tu uske saath rehti thi bigg boss me tab mujhe hurt nhi hua hoga kya  mai or tu ek dusre se kitna pyaar karte the na "

Teja : " maine tab tere dhamki ke vajah se accept kiya tha tujhe ki tu insaan to achcha hoga par tu insaan hai hi nhi or mai kabhi tere se pyaar nhi karti thi chod mujhe "

Shahid : " par mai to karta tha na or abhi bhi karta hu "

Teja was crying because he holds her hand very harshly .

Teja : " pls leave my hand I don't tolerate you jese last time sab sehti thi ab nhi hoyega tu kuch bhi karle mai ab tujhe nhi chodungi I will complain against you "

Shahid : " tu or mere khilaf complaint kabhi aisa nhi hoyega baby tune kabhi mujhe apne close nhi aane diya ab to mujhe jabardasti aana padega "

Teja slaps him hardly .

Shahid : " tu jab mere saath thi tab teri himmaat nhi hui or ab sidha thapad maar diya "

He slaps her harshly and leave her hand.

She was on floor and crying . Again he holds her tightly she was trying to come out of his grip then suddenly she realise what what he does before with her when she was in relationship with him. Now she was scared of him a lot she was not in state to say anything.

He leaves her.
She runs to her room and picks her phone to dial sunny but he came and forcely snatch her phone and through it away.

She was crying and requesting him to leave her.