~01~

(This is my first fanfic, so it won't be that good. If you have any constructive criticism then feel free to comment it.)

Kirishima POV:

"Morning Kat" I softly said and I ruffled his hair as he slowly stirred awake.

Me and Kat started dating 1 month after he was kidnapped, he had had a nightmare so i came to help him sleep. What worries me is that he said it wasn't about the kidnapping or about what had happened between him and Midoriya in Middle School; and he refuses to tell me what it was about. But it was definitely something serious.

"Morning Ei" Kat had finally woken up fully and was getting up.

"How are you?" I asked, he didn't look as if he had fully recovered from his nightmare.

"I'm Fine, why the hell would I not be" he gave me a questioning look.

"You had a nightmare, and it was worse from all your other ones" I replied, and got up. He tried to avoid me and walk of but I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer. His crimson red eyes had less fire than usual. "What was the nightmare about?" I asked hoping to get an answer. I wanted to help him.

He averted his eyes, looked as if he was deciding whether or not to tell me. Does he not trust me anymore.

"Its hard to explain, I want to tell you but, I don't know how to." He finally responded, at least he wants to tell me.

"That's ok, but at least tell me something about it. Something so i can help you with it" I needed to know something otherwise i would be chewing my brain off with the thoughts. 

"Its to do with my home town, and before you start shouting, no I wasn't born in Tokyo" He wasn't from here. Then where was he from? What happened in his home town? the thoughts started to cloud my head.

Bakugou POV:

I had a horrible nightmare last night, if i hadn't called Ei, I would have probably exploded my fucking ears. 

I slowly started to stir from my sleep as Ei ruffled my hair and said Morning. Honestly I didn't want to get up. But what the hell can i do about it. I got up and said morning back to him.

"How are you?" why the hell is he asking that. I'm fucking fine.

"I'm Fine, why the hell would I not be" I gave him a questioning look.

"You had a nightmare, and it was worse from all your other ones" he replied, and got up. I tried to avoid him and walk away but he decided to grab my hand and pull me closer. 

"What was the nightmare about?" I didn't want to remember that shit. But I want to tell him. I want to tell him how I'm probably going to fucking die during the break. I want to tell him about the war, about the dragons about everything. But I also don't want to see him sad.

"Its hard to explain, I want to tell you but, I don't know how to." I finally responded, when I looked back at him he was obviously doubting himself again, this idiot and his insecurities.

"That's ok, but at least tell me something about it. Something so i can help you with it" What could i tell him about it.

"Its to do with my home town, and before you start shouting, I was born in an island that is apart of Japan" There the dumbass goes into mind, probably asking stupid questions.

"Earth To Kirishima" he didn't respond. I tried to call his name, but the idiot was too consumed.

"Oi, come back to Earth if you want to meet my little sister", I had to tell about my sister sooner or later and since it was the weekend. It was probably the best time too.

"YOU HAVE A SISTER" Oh god my ears. I don't think my quirk is the one making me go deaf. His eyes started sparkling like a little kid who was just promised ice cream.

"Yes I do, and if you want to meet her. You will get ready in 20 minutes" He ran off, probably faster than four eyes in full speed.

I texted Sebastian I would be coming home and that I would be bringing a friend. Then went off to get ready.

Thx for Reading.

x_RedZero_x

723 Words