𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

Gino G. Legend

The beginning.

|1|

"Tommy come on! you know we not even suppose to be on this side of town," Gino said getting annoyed by the minute

"Calm down, give me five more minutes. This nigga think he can give me the best dick in the world, talk to other bitches and expect me not to stalk him? You know we got to slide Gi," Tommy rolled her neck.

Gino laughed at her bestfriend's shenanigans and shook her head. She bite down on her lip nervously as they waited outside of her bestfriends south side nigga house.

"I'm tired of waiting out here, man fuck that nigga TeTe." Aaliyah chimed in growing impatient as well with Tommy's antics, they both were ready to get away from that side.

"There his stupid ass go!" Tommy pointed out before stepping out of Gino's all black g wagon. A group of niggas came out of an apartment, Tommy approached the group of people.

Seeing their was girls with the group of people, Gino and Aaliyah stepped out the car, going beside their bestfriend making sure there wasn't no funny business going on.

"This what the fuck you doing now?" Tommy questioned her boyfriend Ray. She placed her hands across her chest while her leg shook rapidly as she looked him up and down. It took a moment for her to realize there was another female beside him. "This you?" She laughed pointing at Mariah.

"Don't nobody want your man talking Tom." Mariah spoked up which she earned a mug from Gino.

"Girl was she talking to you or her man?" Gino rolled her neck, stepping up. "And you already know we don't even like you,"

"This not even my bitch, she with Ben." Ray said grabbing Tommy's arm, pulling her to him. "Calm your lil ass down."

The crazy thing is Gino and Tommy were all friends at one point but Mariah was too messy and her family became a enemy of Gino's family. Both Gino and Tommy weren't on any of that wild shit she was on, she was a bad influence on them back in high school. They parted ways with her a few years ago when she tried to convince them to have sex in the bathroom.

"Well tell that bitch watch her tone before I beat your ass and her ass," Tommy said rolling her neck and rosing her eyebrow up at Ray as she pulled her arm away. "This bitch with you Ray, stop playing with me. Why Ben all the way over there and she beside you?" She looked at him sideways.

"You buggin' like crazy I said this not my girl," Ray hovered over Tommy. "Listen sometimes damn, making me mad."

"Nah nigga, suck my dick you and this bitch, stop fucking lying to me." Tommy slightly pushed at Ray's chest. He yanked her towards the stairs but Tommy putted up a fight, you could hear him cussing her out but she didn't care.